LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    You can single-hand a Lightning? You must have 4 arms
    Haha, it would be more for the comedy factor. How about single-handing an International 14!?!?!?!? Now that would be some funny chitt to watch.
    aus14_2.jpg

dl: Did you sail in college? If it was from 97-2001, we may have sailed against each other.

I prefer the Hobie 16. Seldom: yes, let's make it some fun and do it in 20+ knts, no reefing the main allowed.

all you really need is a heavy dose of Geddy, Alex and Neil...

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Haha, it would be more for the comedy factor. How about single-handing an International 14!?!?!?!? Now that would be some funny chitt to watch.
    aus14_2.jpg

dl: Did you sail in college? If it was from 97-2001, we may have sailed against each other.

I prefer the Hobie 16. Seldom: yes, let's make it some fun and do it in 20+ knts, no reefing the main allowed.
    I'm not too familiar with the International 14. I would have a field day working that jib. I wish my college had a sailing team. I think someone was trying to start a team my senior year, but nothing came out of it. Not too much nautical action going down in Farmville, VA these days. We did have some killer mountain bike trails though. I would bust out the 29er and go Gary Fisher all over the place.

Hobie 16. Name a time & place. I'm going to hike out like I'm climbing Everest.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    He's the new & unimproved version of the shredmachine;
    posting inane crapola;
    nothing related to surfing;
    and threatening people on this forum with his weapons.

Then again maybe he's just emulating the shredmachine on Pabst.

Whether he's just stupid or just drunk, or just 16, this troll needs to go away, ADMIN.

when did i threaten anyone?

Images
    aus14_2.jpg

Reefing?!? who reefs lol we will have none of that! And you MUST fly your pontoon the whole time!!! haha - nice pic!!

Trev, I would love to race you (sailing). Unfortunately I gots no blow-boats at the moment....

You pick the platform: Sunfish, Laser, Force5, JY-15, 420, Lightning, International 14, J-22, J-24 or any size Hobie Cat. Single-handed only, 10+ knots. I'm sure you have experience on at least a couple of those.
    i like lazers, but honestly i havent sailed since i was a kid. It would be fun to whip around a hobbie cat tho!

alright im off the forum for a week or so. Have a good one guys, peace, love devine retribution and shred till dead!

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    alright im off the forum for a week or so. Have a good one guys, peace, love devine retribution and shred till dead!
    Don't get busted at the hippy fest! Wear a body condom!

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    all you really need is a heavy dose of Geddy, Alex and Neil...
    How about some of those recordings from the Geddy/Les sessions? Maximum bass shredd'n.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
    haha Paddington I am with you on the music thing... I was a 90s kid and cant believe the crap that kids are listening to these days. I know its cliché, but I have trouble calling a lot of the synthesized beats and third grade poetry music. I call it a bad influence on kids. gotta get some more garage bands going again - that's how nirvana/foo fighters came about.
    Right on dude, that Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, STP, Soundgarden, era was the last relevant period of popular music. The last.

I know alot of surfers like the indie thing(why I don't know), but really these groups of this era(1990's) were the last good thing out there. People tend to like indie stuff because they think it's makes them cool because it's obscure. But if any of these bands were really any good they'd be huge, especially considering the void of good music that exists today that actually boosts lame groups like Maroon 5 to promenance because THERE JUST ISN'T ANYTHING GOOD OUT THERE THESE DAYS.

Ahh man Rush is quaint and b!tchen. Permanent Waves, man and Signals just top notch stuff.

Trevolution: watch out for the brown acid; don't drink too much or you might get sexually assaulted; and God I hope a hippy-plowing vehicle doesn't ram y'all and play Slayer over the PA system. Yes, that was a friggin South Park reference. College hippies are awesome. They're cute, ain't they? Talking about the governement and evil corporations.......listening to Phish...........This is a little dated but, "Hey man, did you get the new Blues Traveler album, man?"