Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 69
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,397
    Images
    1
    things to avoid: double-ups (although about 5% of even those are ridable), close-outs, crowds and being too out of shape to paddle over and catch rogue/shifty waves

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    2,026
    Images
    8
    Emass, I hate to say it man, you're the biggest clown we've had on the site for a while now. I think you need to take a break for a bit.

    Do what I do. When I have a question, I think about it in my head, condense it, then type it into google. A wealth of information just pops up. It's really cool.

    I feel bad for your TV. I bet you yell at it all the time.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    12,061
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by cackedinri View Post
    Bravo mr zag
    +1 especially about the not being just a sport/hobby part...and the transients finding ther hobbies that include cock gobbling.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    2,026
    Images
    8
    Emass, you are officially uninvited to Thanksgiving. After that PM you sent me I don't think I can have you in my house.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Typical swellinfo d*ckhead
    Posts
    1,274
    Poor bridgeport.... even taking some heat from Spicoli from Eastern Mass. No mention of Springfield?


  6. #46
    Pro Tip for EMass

    Want to know how you can improve your surfing???
    .

    .

    .

    .
    .

    .

    .

    ..

    .

    .

    ..

    .

    .

    .
    GET SOME FREAKING SLEEP!!!!! Your health and general demeanor will improve immensely.
    Looking at your posting times I can't imagine when you could be getting more than 3 hrs. a night. And with all that paddling and duckdiving practice in 8 footers you must be exhausted.

  7. #47
    Wow! This forum has gone down hill since 2010. Please let's banish any person who joined Swellinfo after 2010. That would solve the problem. I actually miss the days when Matt Johnson was still here.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    12,061
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
    Wow! This forum has gone down hill since 2010. Please let's banish any person who joined Swellinfo after 2010. That would solve the problem. I actually miss the days when Matt Johnson was still here.
    Please elaborate. I'm just curious as to what was going on here in '09 that was so special. I've seen many posts about the state of the forum in the past.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Please elaborate. I'm just curious as to what was going on here in '09 that was so special. I've seen many posts about the state of the forum in the past.
    The forum was just different. More people surfing than talking on these forums. I wonder how many people who post all the time can actually surf or even just be able to do a proper bottom turn. When I say surfing, sponging doesn't count. You must have progressed to standing up on a board. It's similar to how we evolved from monkeys. That should keep the thread going, lol.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    2,026
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
    The forum was just different. More people surfing than talking on these forums. I wonder how many people who post all the time can actually surf or even just be able to do a proper bottom turn. When I say surfing, sponging doesn't count. You must have progressed to standing up on a board. It's similar to how we evolved from monkeys. That should keep the thread going, lol.
    A lot has changed. Now all the regions are combined into one forum. You gotta deal with us rednecks and the folks from the land of fruits and nuts too.

    The "shoulda been here yesterday" idea is one that can be found throughout the surf culture.