LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    can't say...because I don't want to make it any more popular than it already is

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    can't say...because I don't want to make it any more popular than it already is
    you've said all we need to know, "can't say" hahaha

Images
    http://www.heritage.org/index/ranking

This is a lot of what I'm basing my thoughts on. Australia and NZ are high on the list and speak some sort of english. Ireland is right under US but supposedly becoming a freer market. Chile is also pretty appealing but my spanish is diminishing every day

Chile is one of the top spots in the world for social and economic freedom. Many experts have said Chile would fare as one of the best countries, if not the best, in the event that a global economic collapse occured. Plus its got great surf.

Fantasy vs reality. I am considering a move to Costa Rica. I have a friend that moved down there a year ago and he raves about how great it is to live there. Going down to visit in a few months.

Images
    i would go surfing...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilman Photography View Post
    anywhere near the poles, no crowds, perfect waves, beautiful scenery so Norway, Russia, Iceland, Vancouver or Nova Scotia
    Holy Mackrel,

Vancouver, Nova Scotia and Iceland are on my lists, too. I want to surf Norway but I don't know aboot living there. Also, on ze list Pacific Northwest(Northern California, Oregon and Washington) and.....and Ireland.

Man, I could go for some good reading about Northern California surf adventuring. Matt George did a nice feature in SURFER many moons ago. It was called The Long Road Home....or something like that. Ahhh, back in the day when surf scribes could take you away from New Jersey, and take you on the journey. That don't happen anymore

Why didn't Dave Parmenter ever start writing books? That dude can friggin write. Real smart SOB. I miss that dude.

Oh Mr. Swellinfo Guy, sorry aboot the Camden thing I was just messing around. Guess I went too far. Won't happen again. Sorry.

France. Heavy, consistent beachbreaks, a fairly high standard of living, and close to a lot of other choice locations, making travel an easy option.

Gold Coast Australia down through Lennox Head, anywhere in there. Drop me off and I'll call it a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Holy Mackrel,Oh Mr. Swellinfo Guy, sorry aboot the Camden thing I was just messing around. Guess I went too far. Won't happen again. Sorry.
    Way to go PJB, just way... to... go.