LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Images
    Chile for sure. . . maybe Nica but thats kinda sketch

Where would you go

One shot to the face to drop him and then I would have stood there with one foot on his nads and the other on his throat and told him what I thought of him. No matter how long it took....

Images
    Whoa what's the matter buddy?

I would go to New Zealand but I think I'd have to be pretty into the whole hermit/life of celibacy thing for long periods. I spent a month there a few years ago...amazing country, but pretty kiwi girls are few and far between. It's definitely an outdoorsman's paradise. There's all kinds of terrain. You can drive through plains, mountains, subtropical rainforests, and finish at some fjords all in about 6 hours.

Images
    Hermitage is underrated.

Images
    Ummmmm. Very tough question. I went to Costa Rica a few years ago and it was the best trip of my life, great people, great food, great vibe, peaceful, and most importantly GREAT WAVES. Plus the warm water! So yeah, i would most likely move to Costa Rica, anywhere on the Pacific Coast of the country. Tamarindo or Playa Hermosa maybe?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikolailoulk View Post
    One shot to the face to drop him and then I would have stood there with one foot on his nads and the other on his throat and told him what I thought of him. No matter how long it took....
    Ugh.... Meet me at my break!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mattybrews View Post
    I would go to New Zealand but I think I'd have to be pretty into the whole hermit/life of celibacy thing for long periods. I spent a month there a few years ago...amazing country, but pretty kiwi girls are few and far between. It's definitely an outdoorsman's paradise. There's all kinds of terrain. You can drive through plains, mountains, subtropical rainforests, and finish at some fjords all in about 6 hours.
    New Zealand is always high on the list. From what I understand, it's pretty tough to move to and become a citizen. You need to be under 30 with a high income and a couple other factors I believe. I could be wrong since I heard this a while ago.

I wouldnt move. There is no place in the world that makes me happier than the crown jewel of the united states,
    Rhode Island.
    I got back from 10 days in Nosara, CR during the winter to come home to 34 degree air temps and 1/2 foot of snow on everything. Put on thr 7MIL and surfed with a few pals for an hour of head high freezing barrels. And you know what - it was better than Costa. To me.