LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Way to go PJB, just way... to... go.
    DPS, I'm unsure of the meaning of your last post there. And I just hate being confused. Just curious. Because your opinion and feelings do matter to me, and I'm not being sarcastic, a neither. You're in my SWELLINFO ELITE CLUB.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    France. Heavy, consistent beachbreaks, a fairly high standard of living, and close to a lot of other choice locations, making travel an easy option.
    +1. For at least part of the year (autumn).
    I'd add to your surfing aspects: wine, the women look good (and are slender) even as they age, the food, the food, the food....two sorta downsides: really helps to know the language & it might be more expensive than even here.
    Last edited by yankee; May 31, 2013 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    DPS, I'm unsure of the meaning of your last post there. And I just hate being confused. Just curious. Because your opinion and feelings do matter to me, and I'm not being sarcastic, a neither. You're in my SWELLINFO ELITE CLUB.
    Was just razzing ya a bit for getting your thread locked, it was just getting interesting too, damn shame.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    +1. For at least part of the year (autumn).
    I'd add to your surfing aspects: wine, the women look are (and are slender) even as they age, the food, the food, the food....two sorta downsides: really helps to know the language & it might be more expensive than even here.
    plus their economy is in horrible shape and the tax burden is oppressive.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    ya bro... you gotta lay off that salt! Its ng... your not the same PBJ that i once knew!!!lol

Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    plus their economy is in horrible shape and the tax burden is oppressive.
    Just like here....(kinda, sorta kidding....)

Morro Bay on the Central Calif Coast. Actually any number of places from Pismo Beach north to Monterey. Clean water, fresh air, beautiful coastline. Surfing, kayaking, fishing. Nice lakes, lots of vineyards. Santa Maria barbeque (have you ever had tri-tip?) and good Mexican food. A great county fair and general laid back vibe. I went to college in San Luis Obispo.

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    Morro Bay on the Central Calif Coast. Actually any number of places from Pismo Beach north to Monterey. Clean water, fresh air, beautiful coastline. Surfing, kayaking, fishing. Nice lakes, lots of vineyards. Santa Maria barbeque (have you ever had tri-tip?) and good Mexican food. A great county fair and general laid back vibe. I went to college in San Luis Obispo.
    Sounds terrific. Seriously.

Just asking not being snarky...there's always a degree of downside to any place ..are great whites the damper?

The northern portion of the Central Coast, from Big Sur up to Marin County (just north of San Fran), is within what is known as the "Red Triangle". But attacks have also occurred further south. Whites like the seals and sea lions which apparently have been increasing in numbers.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Was just razzing ya a bit for getting your thread locked, it was just getting interesting too, damn shame.
    Yeah, what can you do? If I would have called my thread THE HANGOVER IV I would have won an oscar because that was just the beginning of a 58 hour ordeal. But luckily McGruff the Crime Dog intervenned and saved me from the brink of disaster. I'm ok now.

Thanks Jesus(WalkingonH2O) for your concern. I'm all better now. Cured. Jesus has a good attitude on here doesn't he?