LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Volcom Fiji Pro 2013 Live

From what I've read, they are probably going to have lay-days until Thursday (that would be Wednesday for us).

Date/Time: Fiji is EST + 16. That means it will be 3pm EST and 7am the next day Fiji Time. So, check at 3:30pm on Saturday to see the 7:30am Sunday call.

Fantasy Surfer adversaries: Get your teams ready and watch me get 1,100+ points. Mitch Coleborn's gonna win it!

http://volcomfijipro.com

kelly or gabriel have this wrapped up so i think i got this one again....

Quote Originally Posted by Gilman Photography View Post
    kelly or gabriel have this wrapped up so i think i got this one again....
    Yeah, you're killing it. But I also have Jimmy and the Crybaby. Hell, I dropped Taj for the Crybaby even though I had 1.5 mil in equity on him.

yea taj will do alright but probably not get past the quarters so smart move, i think that if owen is back in form then this could be his event too but it was too soon to bet on him

Images
    favorite contest of the year right here!! i have mitch on my team as well. not putting gabby in there. put both the hobgoods in there though

I think JJF is gonna take it

forecast is making it look like the contest is going to end in epic fashion in some solid swell around the 9th

Images
    Coleborn, JJF and of coarse Slater, in my opinion this is the best contest of the tour, I hope they really get a good swell as forecasted

Images
    If you don't have CJ on your team you're blowing it!

Damo is the better hobgood to have, hes taken out the event twice