LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool east coast surfing book

http://www.lulu.com/shop/darren-mich...871.html?ppn=1

Hey just read this cool book about a surfer here on the East Coast. This guy surfs along the East Coast, Puerto Rico, California, Hawaii, and Panama. Especially if your from NJ, talks about a ton of surf spots in NJ. Has some funny stories that Im sure all of us surfers can relate to, you got to read this book.

Definitely picking this up to see his memoirs of the 23ft swell. 8-10 may be rad but it's not legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by dmsurfboards View Post
    http://www.lulu.com/shop/darren-mich...871.html?ppn=1

Hey just read this cool book about a surfer here on the East Coast. This guy surfs along the East Coast, Puerto Rico, California, Hawaii, and Panama. Especially if your from NJ, talks about a ton of surf spots in NJ. Has some funny stories that Im sure all of us surfers can relate to, you got to read this book.
    Dude, stop hocking your stupid book all over the forums. Frankly, the book looks horrible.

Looks pretty good to me for 12 bucks man.

It seems to be priced at $5.98, according to the website, skimdog. Don't overpay.

Someone needs to review this work of art? For all we know, it could be chock-full of epic 23' rides, multiple pier shottings with an emphasis on bench offs along with written contributions from a youth stalker named Wayne.

Can people please either get some sense of spelling/grammar or at the very least turn on spell check in their browsers and apps? Granted I'm not 100% clean with my posts but when there is an error I'll take it to the bank that T9/autocorrect was the guilty party.

It's "hawking" not hocking.

For the Hindu-sized load if garbage I have to deal with in every second thread, I think I am
    justified in correction of GED-level verbal garbage.

Damn. You may not like my 500 words but I'm beginning to think it's because you can't sift through the first 5. Let he who is attempted to be stoned to death daily by many of you cast the first stone. Please...for the love of Laird, don't open your mouth unless you can effin spell. Please. There are just too many resources today. Display some recognition of progressive development.

dont post very often but when i do its caveman style two fingers only lol sorry buddy im blue collar as they get lol

Hey Spicoli, i think it's supposed to take longer than 3 weeks to become a senior member.

y shuld i wurry bout mi spe11ing?!?! 1ll spel wat da fvk i wana dis aint da 5th grade no mo

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Can people please either get some sense of spelling/grammar or at the very least turn on spell check in their browsers and apps? Granted I'm not 100% clean with my posts but when there is an error I'll take it to the bank that T9/autocorrect was the guilty party.

It's "hawking" not hocking.

For the Hindu-sized load if garbage I have to deal with in every second thread, I think I am
    justified in correction of GED-level verbal garbage.

Damn. You may not like my 500 words but I'm beginning to think it's because you can't sift through the first 5. Let he who is attempted to be stoned to death daily by many of you cast the first stone. Please...for the love of Laird, don't open your mouth unless you can effin spell. Please. There are just too many resources today. Display some recognition of progressive development.
    If you are going to rant about spelling errors, best not make them yourself. Especially in the middle of your rant.