LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Can people please either get some sense of spelling/grammar or at the very least turn on spell check in their browsers and apps? Granted I'm not 100% clean with my posts but when there is an error I'll take it to the bank that T9/autocorrect was the guilty party.

It's "hawking" not hocking.

For the Hindu-sized load if garbage I have to deal with in every second thread, I think I am
    justified in correction of GED-level verbal garbage.

Damn. You may not like my 500 words but I'm beginning to think it's because you can't sift through the first 5. Let he who is attempted to be stoned to death daily by many of you cast the first stone. Please...for the love of Laird, don't open your mouth unless you can effin spell. Please. There are just too many resources today. Display some recognition of progressive development.
    Blow me bro

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Can people please either get some sense of spelling/grammar or at the very least turn on spell check in their browsers and apps? Granted I'm not 100% clean with my posts but when there is an error I'll take it to the bank that T9/autocorrect was the guilty party.

It's "hawking" not hocking.

For the Hindu-sized load if garbage I have to deal with in every second thread, I think I am
    justified in correction of GED-level verbal garbage.

Damn. You may not like my 500 words but I'm beginning to think it's because you can't sift through the first 5. Let he who is attempted to be stoned to death daily by many of you cast the first stone. Please...for the love of Laird, don't open your mouth unless you can effin spell. Please. There are just too many resources today. Display some recognition of progressive development.

I bet you drive 66 in the fast lane. Kook

I saw "Cool east coast surfing" w/o the "book" and was hoping we were talking about the water temps.....read on anyway.....laughed......that is all......

Quote Originally Posted by dmsurfboards View Post
    You can also download the book on Itunes, Amazon or Barnesandnobles for a Nook or Kindle
    Just checked Amazon and the book is still not there. Did see all sorts of books from Darren Michaels (not Darren Michael the author or a The Drift Towards) who has all sorts of erotic books and one titled the Science of Stripping. Might send these to the wife to fulfill the whole of 50 shades (HA); but no east coast surf books.

Guess I'll continue to read Surfing's Greatest Misadventures which so far is a great little read with bunch of short stories from surfers, photographers, and others in the industry to maintain my stoke.