LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
  1. #11
    Ha... When I read this I could actually feel her getting pissed. I NEED to make the flight as painless as possible to make the trip a success.
    Thanks again for the help

    Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    sure thing! flight is BRUTAL. if you go ahead & do it, make sure to get your doc to prescribe some sleep aids for the flight. if it's packed, you'll be lucky to sleep at all. my flight home was full to the brim...easily the worst part of the trip, rubbing shoulders w/ an indian/arabian guy who hadn't showered in who knows how long. be careful of HOW you book your flight...singapore air will have you laying over in singapore for 20+ hours...jfk-hnl-sin-male...WAAAYYY too much trouble to get into to be there for that long. air emirates is the way to go...jfk-dubai-male. 17.5 hours total flight time. way easier, fewer changes to screw up.
    maybe save the "once in a lifetime" trip like the maldives for a big anniversary or a bros-only surf trip.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Your honeymoon is a once in a lifetime trip. My wedding was super low key and it was still chaotic. We were so tired afterwards. Not too tired ; )

    K'uaui. Honeymooner's island. I've been going there since I was a little kid and I love it. October you'll have waves and the water will be warm. There's plenty to do together and it's not too far away. It's a beautiful place man. So much aloha and everyone's in love.

    We had fun. Haven't been since then, maybe go back soon.
    KAUAI is definitely on the list. Seems to have everything for the both of us

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Your honeymoon is a once in a lifetime trip. My wedding was super low key and it was still chaotic. We were so tired afterwards. Not too tired ; )

    K'auai. Honeymooner's island. I've been going there since I was a little kid and I love it. October you'll have waves and the water will be warm. There's plenty to do together and it's not too far away. It's a beautiful place man. So much aloha and everyone's in love.

    We had fun. Haven't been since then, maybe go back soon.
    Hawaii is the honeymoon capital for a reason... The natural beauty here is nuts, it doesn't even bother me when there's no waves cause theres so much to do and see...

    That being said October is borderline too early to really score massive north swells... You can surf just about everyday on kauai or oahu, but u might not get double to triple overhead in October...

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    KAUAI is definitely on the list. Seems to have everything for the both of us
    The hyatt in poipu is as good as resorts get, and when I was there it was chest high beach break on the beach right out back, but if north swells show up hanalei bay is the spot and that's an hour from poipu.. october is a tough call on where to stay... There def won't be anymore south swells, but poipu catches windswell fro the tradewinds all day

  5. #15
    def kaui, surf might not be huge but still should be able to score the chick will def thankyou, tons of stuff to do nice people poliholi beach is suuuper sick for the view and if theres any west in the swell queens pond, fishermans,and lets not forget infinitys,all super sick even when it only alittle overhead.hanalea might just be for the sights that time of year but there worth it,but if you do get lucky with the mysto fall swell youll be stoked.usually starts blown around mid to late morn so youll still have plenty of time with the chick unless west side is firing and if thats the case she should know the deal by now lol congrats and good luck

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    I've heard Northern Brazil is the tits too... you can shoot over to Noronha or stay there.

    Never been, it's on the bucket list.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Thanks for the advice... Can't say I haven't heard "don't get married bro" a bunch... But what can I say. I got a good one (I know everyone thinks they do at one point) that makes me happy. I know it's not always easy, but nothing is. I'm psyched to get married
    Well, I'm no typical "bro." God, I hate that word. Everyone use, "Dude," not "Bro." Most of your G-Town HomeThugs from around the way probably tell you not to get married because they think you should live a playboy lifestyle. Partying and bedding strange chicks........

    I don't support that type of stuff. Promiscuity gives you AIDS and hurts dogs. That's is NOT where I was coming from.

    It's just everywhere I look: It's divorce, fighting, Budweiser-fueled domestic violence, broken children, infidelity.............It just goes on and on.

    I hope you guys really have that fairy tale type of relationship, but coming from the hard, gritty, streets of Southern New Jersey, I am a jaded son-of-a-*****. I really hope you do. Maybe you do.

    Well, you answered my post correctly. Instead of insulting me, you proclaimed your love for her. I hope she's reading !! Oh shoot bru, I just watched a Lockup Raw episode last night and some dude married a "woman" but found out later "she" had one of them operations. Don't get taken by that one. lol hee hee hee

    Yo, I'm not insulting, heck maybe I'm guilty at times too, but I love how people love to give advice and bond-up over certain issues on here. It's cute.

    Anyways, F these warm water, Choke Moke, or Muslim 3rd worlds..........Dude, Go to Iceland........

    Iceland. Dude, there is less than 350,000 people in the country. It's like walking on a frozen moon. They got bubs, too, baby.

    Elves, you and your gal can go on a search for elves. It doesn't get more romantic than that. What? You beg to differ? Dude, you can be completely alone there, feeling like you are the only people on the planet. It is reported that the elves think some people are cool enough to let their prescence know. They offer coffee and pancakes to certain humans.

    This is no joke. I am dead friggin serious aboot this stuff.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    173
    Sayulita is supposed to be good for a Honeymoon with a surfer and non surfer

  9. #19
    Iceland would be pretty sick

    I don't take your opinion as an insult. I appreciate all advice, whether I use it or not..

    I see a lot of divorces too. The stats are enormous.. Heck, I come from a broken home...

    But I waited for the "right" one and I think I found her. And I know the world is overpopulated, but I want my own little grommet

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Well, I'm no typical "bro." God, I hate that word. Everyone use, "Dude," not "Bro." Most of your G-Town HomeThugs from around the way probably tell you not to get married because they think you should live a playboy lifestyle. Partying and bedding strange chicks........

    I don't support that type of stuff. Promiscuity gives you AIDS and hurts dogs. That's is NOT where I was coming from.

    It's just everywhere I look: It's divorce, fighting, Budweiser-fueled domestic violence, broken children, infidelity.............It just goes on and on.

    I hope you guys really have that fairy tale type of relationship, but coming from the hard, gritty, streets of Southern New Jersey, I am a jaded son-of-a-*****. I really hope you do. Maybe you do.

    Well, you answered my post correctly. Instead of insulting me, you proclaimed your love for her. I hope she's reading !! Oh shoot bru, I just watched a Lockup Raw episode last night and some dude married a "woman" but found out later "she" had one of them operations. Don't get taken by that one. lol hee hee hee

    Yo, I'm not insulting, heck maybe I'm guilty at times too, but I love how people love to give advice and bond-up over certain issues on here. It's cute.

    Anyways, F these warm water, Choke Moke, or Muslim 3rd worlds..........Dude, Go to Iceland........

    Iceland. Dude, there is less than 350,000 people in the country. It's like walking on a frozen moon. They got bubs, too, baby.

    Elves, you and your gal can go on a search for elves. It doesn't get more romantic than that. What? You beg to differ? Dude, you can be completely alone there, feeling like you are the only people on the planet. It is reported that the elves think some people are cool enough to let their prescence know. They offer coffee and pancakes to certain humans.

    This is no joke. I am dead friggin serious aboot this stuff.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Hey tuck into this one, ese......

    After I posted my last thang, I setteld down to read The Philadelphia Inquirer. As I perused the Travel section I saw a Top Ten list for most friendly locations(how they treat tourists) compiled by some friggin World Travel Association thingamajig. Who was numero uno?

    Mother trucking Iceland. That's who.

    Man, who needs those choke mokes looking at your girl and trying to sell you oregano and lawn clippings.....

    Who wants to get woke early in the morning for the first of five prayer times and dodge snakes and mozzies.

    Yeah, it ain't hot in Iceland. But hot sucks. It breeds vermin. It make you sweat. It can give you skin cancer. Hot is dirty.

    Open mindedness and a close sense to nature exists there. Hey you like ponies? Aww man, Icelandic ponies are the best. There's an average of 3 people per square km. 95% of the people live in Reykjavic so when you're oot in the countryside you can be loony and let your guard down.

    Ahhh ****, now I really want to go. Hey I'll marry you, dude, if we go to Iceland on the Hooneymoon. Though I might not come back with you.

    Well, goog fero(have a good journey) and skal(cheers). Oh and "alfur" is elf in the native tongue and the plural elves is "alfar."