LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Invest 91

Now it's just going to track up the coast, barely in the ocean.

Yay, lots of rain and no waves!

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Now it's just going to track up the coast, barely in the ocean.

Yay, lots of rain and no waves!
    We are def in the red. Hopefully I don't have to go in to work tomorrow.

Fark, I'm not done with this rain barrel system I've been trying to get set up in the free time I haven't had.

Quote Originally Posted by mushdoc View Post
    Don't get too excited...way overcalled today. Was supposed to be solid starting today and was very weak.
    As suspected, the swell hit today finally, in the chest to head range at the best spots...just gotta deal with some wind / rain periodically, too bad I took off yesterday and not today (wife had surgery, had to)

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    As suspected, the swell hit today finally, in the chest to head range at the best spots...just gotta deal with some wind / rain periodically, too bad I took off yesterday and not today (wife had surgery, had to)
    Sorry to hear about your wife...hope she is ok.
    I did score about three hours of excellent surf towards the end of the day(Thursday). Nice spot with mucho wind protection.

Quote Originally Posted by mushdoc View Post
    Sorry to hear about your wife...hope she is ok.
    I did score about three hours of excellent surf towards the end of the day(Thursday). Nice spot with mucho wind protection.
    Very nice, was it at a certain spot north of a jetty? a place that also has a south Jetty? Or no.... lol Thanks regarding the wife, she'll be ok, had foot surgery so she's just recovering at home.

Blown out here. I am hoping it clears up this evening or tomorrow morning. The storm was hardly a decent tropical system when it hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Blown out here. I am hoping it clears up this evening or tomorrow morning. The storm was hardly a decent tropical system when it hit us.
    We practically got a "direct hit" and I hardly even noticed it, we get worse scattered thunderstorms on a random summer day

We practically got a "direct hit" and I hardly even noticed it, we get worse scattered thunderstorms on a random summer day
    That's what I thought about the wind while crossing the 526 bridges on the way to work. The wind was worse last month when we had a couple weeks of wind storms.

Very nice, was it at a certain spot north of a jetty? a place that also has a south Jetty? Or no.... lol Thanks regarding the wife, she'll be ok, had foot surgery so she's just recovering at home.
    Sounds like you are describing the spot. Near Sand Key? Anyway...it worked out great during low tide.