LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 114
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Hey, I thought Archy left...........Hey you're not that dude from the comic books are you?

    Man, I don't appreciate those who threaten to leave SWELLINFO.COM because they get in a tiff. Man, I had to fight for my right to be on here - blood, sweat, and tears. Why do all of these people do this? They cry, " That's it I'm deactivating and leaving," while good honest people like "surfnnig" get banned. They had no choice. They'd love the opportunity to be here.

    Why baby why
    Did you have to let me go and leave me so lonely
    Why baby why
    Stop playing with my heart I told ya............

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey, I thought Archy left...........Hey you're not that dude from the comic books are you?

    Man, I don't appreciate those who threaten to leave SWELLINFO.COM because they get in a tiff. Man, I had to fight for my right to be on here - blood, sweat, and tears. Why do all of these people do this? They cry, " That's it I'm deactivating and leaving," while good honest people like "surfnnig" get banned. They had no choice. They'd love the opportunity to be here.

    Why baby why
    Did you have to let me go and leave me so lonely
    Why baby why
    Stop playing with my heart I told ya............
    What's worse, is when people write a farewell speech, say they are cancelling their account, then use multiple other accounts to post more BS, only to follow with a resurrection of the original account. When people don't agree with you or fight back with information, just make more accounts. That way it will look like you have someone else on your side.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey, I thought Archy left...........Hey you're not that dude from the comic books are you?

    Man, I don't appreciate those who threaten to leave SWELLINFO.COM because they get in a tiff. Man, I had to fight for my right to be on here - blood, sweat, and tears. Why do all of these people do this? They cry, " That's it I'm deactivating and leaving," while good honest people like "surfnnig" get banned. They had no choice. They'd love the opportunity to be here.

    Why baby why
    Did you have to let me go and leave me so lonely
    Why baby why
    Stop playing with my heart I told ya............
    Blood sweat and tears to be on a surf blog? Boy o boy. I can think of much more important things to fight for.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    What's worse, is when people write a farewell speech, say they are cancelling their account, then use multiple other accounts to post more BS, only to follow with a resurrection of the original account. When people don't agree with you or fight back with information, just make more accounts. That way it will look like you have someone else on your side.
    Get over it. Just like you are not the only one on here calling me a conspiracy nut, I'm not the only one talking about such topics as geoengineering.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,140
    how about this. leave the conspiracy stuff to other sites and all will be forgiven??

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    how about this. leave the conspiracy stuff to other sites and all will be forgiven??
    X2, it's getting more ridiculous than if sandytoes2 and Gruvi had a love child.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    3,929
    Images
    6
    I just couldn't believe there were actually new threads about this stuff when I logged on this morning, it's getting to be a little much.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,430
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    how about this. leave the conspiracy stuff to other sites and all will be forgiven??
    Agreed. Also, don't lie so much. When you say you are leaving, actually leave.

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Agreed. Also, don't lie so much. When you say you are leaving, actually leave.
    brewengineer is the pilot. he can not afford to lose his job. we get it buddy. keep on
    painting the sky white and live in denial.

    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all i'm offering is the truth - nothing more.

    I guess we know what pill brewengineer took.

  10. #100
    chemtrail-contrail-1.jpg

    brew we know that you are probably hired to debunk people and make us into delusional
    paranoid lunatics. But hopefully the truth will come out.