LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    joke will be on you fools. I am simply spreading the word. keep your nastiness for your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurf4sure View Post
    joke will be on you fools. I am simply spreading the word. keep your nastiness for your wife.
    Seriously. It is mean. The guy is troubled. You should just let him and his legacy drift off into the sunset.

I don't know about poisoned but I believe our civil rights are slipping away. http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions...2-207_d18e.pdf

Kind of a heavy read, but in sum the police can swab you fr DNA after arrest (wrongful or not). Another win for big brother and loss for the bros and Joes.

da plane! da plane!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    archy left for good. No need to mock him.
    why do these conspiracy dude keep popping up on a damn surf forum i just dont understand..

I just literally watched my sunset get whited out because of these chem trails!!
    I'm still not convinced. Maybe human induced global warming creating these superstorms? But airliners do drop their excess fuel into the atmosphere just before landing on the runway. That may be what your seeing up there. Oh the sweet smell of jet A...

Betcha he'd still fly to Hawaii for some tasty waves.

Images
    Ever notice the lack of blue skies.
    The increase of jets with massive white streaks that seem to dominate the sky
    of a white cloud that just completely engulfs it and whites it out.
    Honestly we are being played for fools.
    Please spread the word
    You tube.
    Sandy was man made
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA
    people that believe in most of these conspiracys have a low quality of life, a less then proper education, mental illness,and blame the govenment for all their problems, have to much spare time on there hands. not to say none of them are true but most of the crap is so off the wall even though we have been doing weather experiments since the 50s. come on now sandy is man made?

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    people that believe in most of these conspiracys have a low quality of life, a less then proper education, mental illness,and blame the govenment for all their problems, have to much spare time on there hands. not to say none of them are true but most of the crap is so off the wall even though we have been doing weather experiments since the 50s. come on now sandy is man made?

I said years ago that once the door is opened for these nutjobs, they would be like a plague. Seems I was right.