LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    I said years ago that once the door is opened for these nutjobs, they would be like a plague. Seems I was right.
    We could all petition for the ban hammer to be thrusted. Honestly, it is likely that archy just had multiple accounts and is now spamming. After all, the most recent nut job posts come from posters that rarely use their accounts, and they both seem to be from NJ.
    As for the topic at hand, jets leave streaks cause they are burning fuel. If we are talking about cloud seeding, that generally happens using prop planes, and is either silver iodide or dry ice. Silver iodide is generally low on the toxicity scale and is dispersed enough to be completely harmless.
    Last edited by brewengineer; Jun 5, 2013 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Kind of a heavy read, but in sum the police can swab you fr DNA after arrest (wrongful or not). Another win for big brother and loss for the bros and Joes.
    If you didn't do anything wrong, who cares about a DNA swab? The dude the case is centered on is a rapist, and was caught because of the swab. What is the downside of this except FEELING like your rights aren't being respected? Is it the same give an inch and they'll (the gov't) take a mile?
    The conspiracy theory whackos (and some "conservatives") give the gov't way too much credit. It's not organized or efficient enough to accomplish most of what you suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurf4sure View Post
    Ever notice the lack of blue skies.
    The increase of jets with massive white streaks that seem to dominate the sky
    of a white cloud that just completely engulfs it and whites it out.
    Honestly we are being played for fools.
    Please spread the word
    You tube.
    Sandy was man made
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

Jesus Christ! CHEMTRAILS?
    Dude, this conspiracy theory has been going on for decades... You're a little late to the loonytunes party on this one...

Images
    You're entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.

Oh my god, I knew it!!!!!!!! The little tree frog that sits near my porch light at night catching bugs is really spy cam from the government. He is waiting there to kill me! And he farts carbon monoxide into the vents of my house at night!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Oh my god, I knew it!!!!!!!! The little tree frog that sits near my porch light at night catching bugs is really spy cam from the government. He is waiting there to kill me! And he farts carbon monoxide into the vents of my house at night!
    he was engineered by Monsanto

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    he was engineered by Monsanto
    All the pieces are fitting together now...

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    All the pieces are fitting together now...
    it's so funny that the GMO nuts point to corporate greed as the motivator for 'poisoning' us but fail to understand that any profits derived from a harmful product would quickly be eaten up by lawsuits. Just more proof that they have limited capacity for rational thought. BTW--Thanks for mentally spanking Archy. I think the whole forum owes you a beer for that one.

It's called "cloud seeding" a common practice to manipulate the weather. The Chinese have been big into it and only naturally the USA needs to conduct experiments to see the benefits of weather as a weapon. Do I believe Sandy was man made...NO. Do I believe that some of these tornadoes could be man made....maybe. The problem is conspiracy theories is that the general sheeple brush them off as conspiracy theories when in reality they are based on fact. Technology and science is becoming so unbelievable now-a-days that people can't keep up with it and are often clueless to what is happening around them...therefore you get the..... "i don't understand something you just said so you're a wacko-bird conspiracy theorist" The most common response from sheeple.

As far as the cops taking your DNA? It's your genetic fingerprint.
    What about schools taking Iris Scans of your kids like in Florida currently? All in the name of safety. What about doing things in the name of FREEDOM!!!!?

I have a stray cat in my neighborhood who is the CEO of ConAgra.