LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Board Swap

Board Swap

I've been thinking about having a board swap this summer since none of the shops in wrightsville beach or CB have them (that I know of).

I'm wondering if there's any interest in the area of doing one in June. I've heard of surf shops doing them in jersey and other places. Seems like a good way to get rid of some old boards and see what else is out there.

Any thoughts?

That could be cool man.

There's a guy in Delaware that puts together decent board swaps. Not sure of his moniker, Garbutt or something like that, good guy who's done a few of these swap meets.

Images
    Dlrouen and I were talking about trying to do one in CB sometime. I'm moving down there later this month so I would definitely be down to set something up. PM if you want.

That's an excellent idea, Smithers. Good culture builder. They ought to have them near every decent break each Saturday morn. Would beat the balls off of the Farmer's Market.

That is a great idea.

Hey Rob, I'll swap this rare collection of CB sea shells & a stack of first edition Salt Life stickers for your Stewart.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    That is a great idea.

Hey Rob, I'll swap this rare collection of CB sea shells & a stack of first edition Salt Life stickers for your Stewart.
    I will only trade the Stewart if you buy me a Salt Life face tattoo. Salt Life fo life.

Im in for CB, I have way too many boards.