LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    like I said, i'm not the only one capable of questioning what is going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    No one told you that, archy.

Don't blame the government. We do a better job poisoning ourselves through poor nutritional habits. Pizza anyone? I'll have the triple cheese and bacon burger ("angioplasty special") with super size fries and a Big Gulp Mountain Dew. For desert, the 1,500 calorie peanut butter and bacon milk shake.

Wait a minute , I was at the meeting and no one told me about the Peanut butter and Bacon milk shake!

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    Don't blame the government. We do a better job poisoning ourselves through poor nutritional habits. Pizza anyone? I'll have the triple cheese and bacon burger ("angioplasty special") with super size fries and a Big Gulp Mountain Dew. For desert, the 1,500 calorie peanut butter and bacon milk shake.
    That is why heart disease is the #1 killer.

parenting and self discipline can take care of personal nutrition. we don't need government ($who pays for this **** that doesn't work$) telling us what and what not to eat, while putting businesses at competitive disadvantage. don't tread on me. reduce government size. take personal action. independence.

Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
    parenting and self discipline can take care of personal nutrition. we don't need government ($who pays for this **** that doesn't work$) telling us what and what not to eat, while putting businesses at competitive disadvantage. don't tread on me. reduce government size. take personal action. independence.
    While I agree that the government shouldn't control nutrition, I have to say parenting and personal nutrition have failed the general population in this country.

youre not kidding.

Admin, can we just lock down threads that are the same as others already created? How many "GMO - govt is poisoning us" threads do we need?
    Last edited by zrich; Jun 6, 2013 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zrich View Post
    How many "GMO - govt is poisoning us" threads do we need?
    ZERO, I 2nd this.

3rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!