LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I was at the North End

Images
    scream or yell while frantically splashing the water.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    I wish I was you Chicha!
    Whatch talkin bout Willis? I don't want to be anything like me. I wanted to be like Gerry Lopez. or 2 Gerrys stacked on top of each other(he's a little runt. Those monster pipe waves in his pics are actually only knee high to me).

Quote Originally Posted by andrewk529 View Post
    scream or yell while frantically splashing the water.
    also, the color red scares them so keep a razor blade handy, and just give your finger a nick.

If it's crowded I'll stay in (unless it's a biggin) By myself, everything looks like Jaws

6. camouflage with a brown cloud

http://wtkr.com/2013/06/05/close-enc...-in-nags-head/
    this would be cool to see up close.

I just challenge 'em to a bench off. Been working for me so far but to it's their own.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    I break out the ol' rod and go shark surfing.

This doesn't add up...I thought Roy Stuart was vehemently opposed to shortboards.

I like Roy though. And I like the hell out of that video. The shark bait is awesome as is his jubilance post-conquest. What's really transcendental improv is the tow-in via apex predator in lieu of boatercycle. So much more natural and organic.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    I just challenge 'em to a bench off. Been working for me so far but to it's their own.
    I'm all for paying homage to timeless, classic forum fodder like this (and my 8-10), but if there's not gonna be a daily cap on number of usages then we do at least have to forbid referencing it in simultaneous posts in different threads. This is if a post is just going to consist of said reference that could well be trademarked by its original authoring forumite.

Ah, there I go with joining the overzealous board legislation. Even a non-conforming anarchist maniac like me can be susceptible to affiliative assimilation at times. What?!
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; Jun 6, 2013 at 08:11 AM.