Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Irish View Post
    Thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    One time I surfed on a megalodon while military pressing an Orca

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Gangster bears, the most aggro of them all

Images
    About 6 months ago I was surfing alone early in the morning(bad start already I know) next to the jetty in Surfside and I seen shark pop on some mullet about 100 ft from me. I caught a right then was bobbing waiting for the next set, and the shark appeared and starting circling me. I was 300 yards offshore so land wasnt an option. I got my body completely on my shortboard and starting praying. Another set came through and caught another right. Rode it for 50 to 100 yards, and bobbing in the water, I was looking like a crack head looking for cops, then the shark appeared behind me coming straight at me and pushing water. My heart sank because I know this is what they do before they attack. The fin coming right at me fast then it went under water about 5ft in front of me. Again getting my limbs out of the water, another set thank god. I finally rode this wave to the beach. Frantically running on the water to exit. My heart was pounding and this surfer from Florida asked "whats wrong?" I told him and his response was " oh man dont stress, sharks are the water dogs, and they see you before you see them, so if the shark wanted you he would of got you!"

Quote Originally Posted by bharris View Post
    About 6 months ago I was surfing alone early in the morning(bad start already I know) next to the jetty in Surfside and I seen shark pop on some mullet about 100 ft from me. I caught a right then was bobbing waiting for the next set, and the shark appeared and starting circling me. I was 300 yards offshore so land wasnt an option. I got my body completely on my shortboard and starting praying. Another set came through and caught another right. Rode it for 50 to 100 yards, and bobbing in the water, I was looking like a crack head looking for cops, then the shark appeared behind me coming straight at me and pushing water. My heart sank because I know this is what they do before they attack. The fin coming right at me fast then it went under water about 5ft in front of me. Again getting my limbs out of the water, another set thank god. I finally rode this wave to the beach. Frantically running on the water to exit. My heart was pounding and this surfer from Florida asked "whats wrong?" I told him and his response was " oh man dont stress, sharks are the water dogs, and they see you before you see them, so if the shark wanted you he would of got you!"
    He's right, if he did want you, he would have had you. Nothing you really could have done to avoid it if he decided you were lunch.