LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Conspiracy theory

Is on Starz right now (8PM EST)... Everyone should watch to catch up on current SI threads...
    Archy looks a lot like Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Is on Starz right now (8PM EST)... Everyone should watch to catch up on current SI threads...
    Archy looks a lot like Mel Gibson
    keep watching the idiot box and base your life choices on the OP.

........ok

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    ........ok
    only an idiot would know what is being played on the idiot box.

There not really boxes anymore. They have this great technology now that makes them flat!

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post

ARCHY, Matt, if so was curious about your brother Bri. Brian dated my au pair in NJ .

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    Dude, TV is great. I highly suggest you check out these shows:

Teen Mom & Teen Mom 2.........a friggin classic. Watch some of the worse people in the world handle teen-aged pregnancy. I also suggest you watch in a private area so you can fondle yourself.

Deadliest Catch.......dude, Unalaska......the Bering Sea..........crabs.......do I need to say more?

Tosh.0...........this dude is my only hero besides Howard Stern, of course. He's got the comedic chops and busts on all the right people.

The Real Police Women of (Broward & Maricopa County and Dallas). If you don't like the police as much as I do you'll love yelling at the TV with this show. These chicks are straight up b!tches. This one yappy, loud mouthed blonde from Broward especially. Dude, the other mothers on her kid's soccer team make her watch the game separately from them because she is such a loud mouth b!tch. When this show is on, I'm a yelling.

Amish Mafia.........wow, organized crime in Lancaster County, Pa. Really, what more could you ax for? Plus, I know Lebannon Levi, and I let Esther touch it one time.

And of course.......Leave it to Beaver......put on a suit, grab the daily paper and sit down and let Ward teach you how to be a moral, upright citizen all in the utopic backdrop that was the 1950's...........

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Dude, TV is great. I highly suggest you check out these shows:

Teen Mom & Teen Mom 2.........a friggin classic. Watch some of the worse people in the world handle teen-aged pregnancy. I also suggest you watch in a private area so you can fondle yourself.

Deadliest Catch.......dude, Unalaska......the Bering Sea..........crabs.......do I need to say more?

Tosh.0...........this dude is my only hero besides Howard Stern, of course. He's got the comedic chops and busts on all the right people.

The Real Police Women of (Broward & Maricopa County and Dallas). If you don't like the police as much as I do you'll love yelling at the TV with this show. These chicks are straight up b!tches. This one yappy, loud mouthed blonde from Broward especially. Dude, the other mothers on her kid's soccer team make her watch the game separately from them because she is such a loud mouth b!tch. When this show is on, I'm a yelling.

Amish Mafia.........wow, organized crime in Lancaster County, Pa. Really, what more could you ax for? Plus, I know Lebannon Levi, and I let Esther touch it one time.

And of course.......Leave it to Beaver......put on a suit, grab the daily paper and sit down and let Ward teach you how to be a moral, upright citizen all in the utopic backdrop that was the 1950's...........

someone make this a show until it gets kicked off air. I woulda made it surfing but i dont know any rich hipster kids with waterproof cameras.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4CUwDSX9lg

Images
    Watching TV is.directly correlated to being a.gnarly surf bro. I watch a lot of TV . . . . . . . . .

Oh Baby I See You On My Tv Set
    Yeah Baby I See You On My Tv Set
    I Cut Your Head Off and Put It in My Tv Set
    I Use Your Eyeballs For Dials On My Tv Set
    I Watch Tv
    I Watch Tv
    Since I Put You in My Tv Set

Anyone???
    Man I'm bored...