LOGIN | REGISTER

California is firing right now!

...and I'm just hoping it's still waist high tomorrow after the TS blows through.

Check some of the cams. Malibu is as crowded as you'll ever see it. The Wedge is going off too.

bastardsss

Quote Originally Posted by bandaid View Post
    hahaha classic

Images
    F-Cali, Jamica / Ranch on swell info has chest to head high all week. Go where you can were trunks/ F wetsuits. Been surfing Texas all winter in wetsuits. Its summer time people. Go where the sunshine and the water are the same temp. They can keep Cali. Too many pompous asses to go around out there. Love Cali but its overated.

you know where else it's firing?

EVERY GOT DANG BEACH EXCEPT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bharris View Post
    F-Cali, Jamica / Ranch on swell info has chest to head high all week. Go where you can were trunks/ F wetsuits. Been surfing Texas all winter in wetsuits. Its summer time people. Go where the sunshine and the water are the same temp. They can keep Cali. Too many pompous asses to go around out there. Love Cali but its overated.
    Pic is from Malibu, California on Friday as the swell was peaking. Legit OH+ waves were hitting Trestles when I was out. A little better than catchin waves at Pack Channel or Bob Hall I think.

Haven't worn a wetsuit in a month.

Texas has better BBQ and TexMex; but don't even think that that the Gulf ever gets this good. I caught my first wave at JP Luby in 1984. Most of my family lives in Corpus.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Jun 9, 2013 at 02:07 PM.