LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    This is a great site and you are a dope.

ya.. im gonna have to agree with capetown here in that the predictions have been a little off lately. But trying to predict these may storms is such a crapshoot, so its like what u gonna do ya know. Its all about having a ton of recources, like here, surfline, wetsand, and NAOOA charts. Another thing i have learned about this site, is that say u check the site on wendsday, and it says that saturday is gonna be sick, u can pretty much gaurentee that sat is not gonna be sick, you can really put your money on those long range forcasts to change. Ill tell u what though, this is the site, it blows all others out of the water literally, and i thank u swell info for not charging for ur awsome services,, i mean your **** is more legit than my surfline membership

I think this site is the best. Sure its shakey but so is the weather. People love to complain about a free site letting them decide if the waves are good...I love it, you made my day on this wet day. I think that is all it is a rainy day and they are not use to the Delmarva way of things, my advice "Get use to it."

One wise man said "If you could predict the weather you could rule the world."

It is not like he was going to paddle out into that storm surf anyway, so....what is the complaint about? He implied that he checked only on SwellInfo,.........well nothing is perfect.

You did not check anything before you got in your car? And made the drive? All I can say is,. Please do not surf around me if you are that dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by capetownsurfer View Post
    Dear swellinfo,

Why would you post 1-3 feet overhead and clean for moday if you have no ideal of whats gonna happen? I love this site but, You have really been off on your preditions lately. Magicseaweed predicted this swell better than you did, magicf'**kinseaweed and their all the way in England or something. All night I dreamed of all the barrels I was gonna pull into today, just to wake up to a 25mph E wind.

From now on you should just have a negative outlook on everything, when it comes to predicting these wind swells, where anything can happen. Don't put clean conditions until the wind is actually blowing west. I'm Sure theres a lot of other pissed off surfers that got up a 5am this morning just to be disappointed. thanks Swellinfo

Did you pay for that forcast? No? Was it free? Oh, well then, shut the f@ck up. Go pay for surfline if you wanna b!tch cause their forcasts really suck.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    That's not even constructive criticism just uncalled for negativity. I think you should be grateful that Micah has put tons of incredible wave resources together to run this site and it's FREE!!! And lastly, you're last comment to Chuck, why do you have to start the surfers vs. bodyboarders fight. Pointless...
    Joel, I didn't see the comment & don't really care. If his sorry sack is going to rely on just someone else's knowledge about waves he might as well let me & everyone else ride the waves he doesn't know exist. Stay @ Naval Jetty or Northside where you feel you might be a good surfer.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    Joel, I didn't see the comment & don't really care. If his sorry sack is going to rely on just someone else's knowledge about waves he might as well let me & everyone else ride the waves he doesn't know exist. Stay @ Naval Jetty or Northside where you feel you might be a good surfer.
    Glad you missed it. May have been the first time I REALLY saw you get fired up. Here is to hoping Wednesday pans out. As you can guess, the no call this morning meant I used many sites to see today was a wash.

thanks for nothing

yeah swellinfo... thanks for making us pay for forecasting information....o wait.....

i think somewhere in capetowns ravings was the point that it might be better to down play a bit some of the very hard to predict swells with so many depending factors. maybe thats what he was trying to get at....

but seriously i think you should lower your prices.... i was talking to dane, mike h and jordy this morning and they also agree

ks

Everyone here keeps talking about how surfline makes you pay. However you actually don't have to.. unless you want their extended forecast which, compared to their terrible regular report, must really blow!

Quote Originally Posted by capetownsurfer View Post
    Dear swellinfo,

Why would you post 1-3 feet overhead and clean for moday if you have no ideal of whats gonna happen? I love this site but, You have really been off on your preditions lately. Magicseaweed predicted this swell better than you did, magicf'**kinseaweed and their all the way in England or something. All night I dreamed of all the barrels I was gonna pull into today, just to wake up to a 25mph E wind.

From now on you should just have a negative outlook on everything, when it comes to predicting these wind swells, where anything can happen. Don't put clean conditions until the wind is actually blowing west. I'm Sure theres a lot of other pissed off surfers that got up a 5am this morning just to be disappointed. thanks Swellinfo
    i have an idea if you want surf repots for free 100%accurite just wake up at 5 am every morning and look at it yourself