LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

You rock!

Chuck and Joel Rock. I am going north 2morow and you guys remind me of when it was all fun. I am going to see if C can lend me a sponge and try to carve some dk turns and a few standups. I have NOT boogied in a while but when its like this...i can miss it! word with swellinfo...swellinfo has taught me more about swell forecasting then anyone on earth. delmarva is very difficult to predict and when i wake up and check it, and it's good or bad, im just glad i have the ability to get out of bead and check it. now go pull into some meet people... tim...joel...chuck...micah...josh... do what you do and do it big! im going to find some lines!

Images
    yeh thanks Micah,
    sometimes people don't realize or even have a clue as to what time and resourses it takes to put stuff together. THANKS
    i use it all the time to scope out what going on. i also know what a drive by is and check it out myself. the other clue is to have FRIENDS to check thing out with

Capetown Surfer, If you had actually done a little research instead of just taking swellinfo's word for it, you would have seen that the wind forecast had changed and would be a factor today. As far as I can tell you are more to blame than micah.
    That being said, thanks Micah for all the hard work you put into these FREE forecasts. We aren't all ungrateful ****heads like capetown.

Images
    do you think if you downplayed the forcast then most of the whiners wouldn't show ?

that might be worth it.

thanks for the great site

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by capetownsurfer View Post
    Dear swellinfo,

Why would you post 1-3 feet overhead and clean for moday if you have no ideal of whats gonna happen? I love this site but, You have really been off on your preditions lately. Magicseaweed predicted this swell better than you did, magicf'**kinseaweed and their all the way in England or something. All night I dreamed of all the barrels I was gonna pull into today, just to wake up to a 25mph E wind.

From now on you should just have a negative outlook on everything, when it comes to predicting these wind swells, where anything can happen. Don't put clean conditions until the wind is actually blowing west. I'm Sure theres a lot of other pissed off surfers that got up a 5am this morning just to be disappointed. thanks Swellinfo
    it's a PREDICTION, if you could do better start your own FREE web site, there seems to be enough negativity as is and as for magic crackweed nobody goes off their forcast

Quote Originally Posted by brandx View Post
    do you think if you downplayed the forcast then most of the whiners wouldn't show ?

that might be worth it.

thanks for the great site
    no harm done it it dosent work out now if its under scoped you dont go and find out you missed it ide rather have the first

Images

Angry Thank You Micah

"THANK YOU MICAH" is all that ever need be said!

.... you lazyass wanna be surfer sissygirls have got some sack to criticize his report.
    It only goes to show your true ignorance and lack of time spent 'in the sport'.
    I wish all forecasting sites would be "private" so every kookass BraBoy wanna be has NO F~U~C~K~I~N~G CLUE that there is even surf for one (never mind the winds been blowing South , East , North East ... at a billion miles an hour ... for days!!!) and favorable conditions are coming for two.

And whats with all these 'Internet tuffguys'??? Hating on the sponge...Seems they may need to get a clue....

1) This site is OWNED and OPERATED by a longtime sponger....REALLY? Yes dumbass.

2)If you REALLY surfed around here you'd know most of the spongers that you "hate" on and would have sense to respect them.Then again maybe not....they/we are in the water while your pushing sand with your feet trying to find your nutts....up on the beach.SHOW SOME RESPECT.

3)Who gives a crap what you ride to surf a wave! Ride your vehicle of choice and go all out.
    and learn some edicate.

4) See me on the beach if you wanna run your trap , do it face to face not on the net safe at mommy's house.
    I ride #6 body boards have black with white tip Tech fins ,ride anywhere I want from SS to OCI ,I'm 6'1 200lbs,shaved head,brown hair n eyes,sleeved tats....Hell I'll posta pic if you need it.
    Last edited by OCSpongR; May 12, 2008 at 11:41 PM.

thanks OCspongeR that was a real post =]

Images
    it is 1-3 ft over head maybe not clean,so lets not be negative about reports cause anything this intense deserves respect one waterman already lost his life during a rescue right off our shores.

Quote Originally Posted by OCSpongR View Post
    "THANK YOU MICAH" is all that ever need be said!

.... you lazyass wanna be surfer sissygirls have got some sack to criticize his report.
    It only goes to show your true ignorance and lack of time spent 'in the sport'.
    I wish all forecasting sites would be "private" so every kookass BraBoy wanna be has NO F~U~C~K~I~N~G CLUE that there is even surf for one (never mind the winds been blowing South , East , North East ... at a billion miles an hour ... for days!!!) and favorable conditions are coming for two.

And whats with all these 'Internet tuffguys'??? Hating on the sponge...Seems they may need to get a clue....

1) This site is OWNED and OPERATED by a longtime sponger....REALLY? Yes dumbass.

2)If you REALLY surfed around here you'd know most of the spongers that you "hate" on and would have sense to respect them.Then again maybe not....they/we are in the water while your pushing sand with your feet trying to find your nutts....up on the beach.SHOW SOME RESPECT.

3)Who gives a crap what you ride to surf a wave! Ride your vehicle of choice and go all out.
    and learn some edicate.

4) See me on the beach if you wanna run your trap , do it face to face not on the net safe at mommy's house.
    I ride #6 body boards have black with white tip Tech fins ,ride anywhere I want from SS to OCI ,I'm 6'1 200lbs,shaved head,brown hair n eyes,sleeved tats....Hell I'll posta pic if you need it.

easy muscles... whats your favorite color, shoe size, sign, favorite food, view on global warming...ect... i want to know more than you already told us so i can recognize you at these hot beds of talent you speak of