LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Andrea SSE Swell

So much fun today... went for the famer john spring in the afternoon huh? I wasn't feeling that warm, but I definitely warmed up
    Nice footage

good vid! was cleaner than what we had out on LI where I was. but still fun.

Images
    Nice vid. as always, I wish I could have made it to the gulf side, heard it was nice on the left side of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    So much fun today... went for the famer john spring in the afternoon huh? I wasn't feeling that warm, but I definitely warmed up
    Nice footage
    Could have Farmer John'd it this morning.

Ryan

Images
    Thanks bro! You always get some cool shots!!! Gets me stoked for the next swell lol

Nice vid, glad Andrea put out for someone... Nothing but disappointment here in SE NC.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Nice vid, glad Andrea put out for someone... Nothing but disappointment here in SE NC.
    really? Friday night in CB was chest high + and clean (although coulda used a little less south and a little more west to the wind). must have been 40 guys out where i was out - plenty for all and nobody looked disappointed.

nice! We got it friday night here in vb for about an hour before dark, yesterday was just a classic summer log day, also fun

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    really? Friday night in CB was chest high + and clean (although coulda used a little less south and a little more west to the wind). must have been 40 guys out where i was out - plenty for all and nobody looked disappointed.

OK, let me qualify.... was decent for about 3 hours but the tide was high and getting higher. Looked like fat mushburgers with lots of drift to me, but this was at WB (3 different spots) around 6pm. Maybe my judgement was clouded by how underwhelmed I was. I guess I should have gone to CB but didn't think it would get much with all the S in the swell.

I went back home and did a couple laps around Greenfield on my bike to make up for all the gas I wasted.