LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pics from 6/8/2013 surf!!!

Sorry to let you down, but I don't have any pics.. But I created this thread because I want to see more of them. Yesterday was the bees knees. Super-clean Overhead sets in the morning, which held to shoulder-head throughout the rest of the day. Let me see it!!!

Please do not post locations. Thank you.

today I was stuck in manhattan... oops I named where I was...

Images
    Hey man, that's false advertising right there, dude. Man, I was all excited to see some pictures of secret Monmouth County spots like Main Beach, Manasquan.

I ax you Kooky4CoCoPuffs, great name by the way, that CoCoPuff dude is ca - razy, But I digest(that's for the NJShredmachine fans oot there)..........

Kooky, I ax you to reconsider not naming spots. I was kind of hoping for the spot's name, directions and a brief summary of the place.

Anyways, Kooky please don't resort to using subterfuge in your threads. Next time just ax people to post some pictures. Thanks, man.

DSC04852.jpgDSC04546.jpg
    A little somethin...

swell (1 of 1).jpg
    Mid day, got a little smaller, but less of a close out.

How did you get that, "Back in the '70s" look to those photos? Cool effect...

Looks like instagram sizing so he probably used an instagram filter. There are a bunch like that on there just go through them

Images
    Josh2.jpgJosh1.jpgJosh3.jpgJosh4.jpgPeter2.jpg

Some kook shots from our gopros.

[QUOTE=LBCrew;171574]How did you get that, "Back in the '70s" look to those photos? Cool effect... Thanks I used undrafted not so much for the effect more for the fact it enhances the quality of the wave