LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Wiskey Malitia...

I just took a random look at wiskeymalitia and they were selling an XCEL Hawaii 4/3 Drylock Wetsuit for 239 (reg $429), Had my size and I pulled the trigger as my sg5 4/3 is starting to come apart....
    my first purchase from them... hope it turns up here ok...
    anyone every buy anything from their online red light special sales???

WM is legit. I've bought a few suits from them over the last two years and no issues to date. Decent return policy too as long as you haven't gotten it wet. I think they just charge you shipping.

Never bought surf stuff off them, but bought a lot of snowboard gear off those specials back when I was living in Colorado....no complaints at all. Good deals, prompt delivery, never a hiccup.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I just took a random look at wiskeymalitia and they were selling an XCEL Hawaii 4/3 Drylock Wetsuit for 239 (reg $429), Had my size and I pulled the trigger as my sg5 4/3 is starting to come apart....
    I got the same suit from them last year, and some other clothing too. No issues.

Ok good to hear all the positive reports. Looking foward to getting it.... even though we are pretty much out of 4/3 weather until the fall. But the price seemed too good to pass on.

thanks

thumbs up by me too. gotta love big business - I got a hooded 654 xcel infinity xzip 2 for $199 reg $389.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    bought that same suit last summer on WM for i think $224, super score on an awesome suit. forgot about it all summer but when 4/3 temps came around and i had a brand new suit in the closet to replace an old one with rips/holes. WM is great for wetsuits and wetsuit accessories, i think i have probably picked up 4 suits in the last 4 years, as well as boots, gloves, and a vest. the prices are unreal.

departmentofgoods
    the clymb
    seshday

^^^^^^^ Use those sites combined with WM and you have so much discount power.

Quote Originally Posted by JonAngot12 View Post
    departmentofgoods
    the clymb
    seshday

^^^^^^^ Use those sites combined with WM and you have so much discount power.
    Another good one is Geartrade. Backcountry/department of goods sell their returned items there. Got a "new" xcel 3/2 infiniti drylock for $100 ($430 retail price).

good sources I didn't know about. will check them out too...
    thanks