LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Two wetsuits from them. 5/4 Drylock and 3/2 Chest zip. Love them both. Best part, bought the 5/4 Drylock for $240. Before I got it in the mail, saw it listed for $200. Sent them an email, making no demands, just saying saw it for $40 less before I even got it, Ouch. Responded, we like your email, refunded the 40. Very nice move, and now a customer for life.

hit and miss, had some great steals like ripcurl cortez tide watch and a nice pair of gore-tex snowboarding pants, but I have also had some ill fitting hoodies and trunks. Ordered a pair of electric sunglasses that ended up being so large that I convinced myself they were womens. I still wear them when I want to feel sexy...

Whiskeymilitia is the ****! I only buy my wetsuits from them unless I am in a pinch. I have the excel 3/2 4/3 and between the two of them I maybe spent 300 bucks total. Surfing can be a expensive sport and anyone who winter surfs knows how much new wetsuit can add stoke to your surf session. When 7mm and 5mm boots come online excel I always buy 2 sets just to have back ups. Although I am not a big fan of the private stash but they still have some amazing deals.

Whiskey's a daily go to site. always something nice and cheap, just the way i like it

Bought two xcel suits from them and Had no problem

$12 dollar leashes........$18 stomp pads.......I try to support local shops as much as I can, but I can't resist a good deal....

whosthat - I hear you. the consumer will often support great prices. the local shops need support from those who can afford to pay a bit more and give them the support. with the prices of everything/the economy, price is key and big business, technology, containerization, globalization is really a thing of beauty for the price driven consumer.

just to update the WM experience.... I received my xcel 4/3 drylock suit yesterday and the fit is good....
    a little tight around my arms - Cause Im jacked and everyone should know that....

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    just to update the WM experience.... I received my xcel 4/3 drylock suit yesterday and the fit is good....
    a little tight around my arms - Cause Im jacked and everyone should know that....
    Guess you will have to limit your daily bench-offs.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Guess you will have to limit your daily bench-offs.
    that does not seem reasonable to me at all... lol.