LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Pysillium Husk Powder

Buy some its cheap, it will change the way you dump forever. . . If you want to surf better, feel lighter, have more energy , this is the stuff. This is something everyone should take. Its made my life better and i need to tell the world.

Images
    i'm a ground flax seed enthusiast myself...does all of the above plus omega 3's and lignan and it's cheap as dirt.

that being said, i agree with the basic premise: two or three tablespoons at night and your daily business will successfully concluded like clockwork each morning. particularly useful for smoothly executing successful dawn patrol missions.

Images
    glad someone knows what I'm saying

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    i'm a ground flax seed enthusiast myself...does all of the above plus omega 3's and lignan and it's cheap as dirt.

that being said, i agree with the basic premise: two or three tablespoons at night and your daily business will successfully concluded like clockwork each morning. particularly useful for smoothly executing successful dawn patrol missions.
    We make kombucha tea. Full of natural bacteria and probiotics. Great for the gut.

Images
    Kombucha taste's like skunked beer last time i had it. But yea after flushing everything out with the pysillium husk its good to get some probiotics

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    Kombucha taste's like skunked beer last time i had it. But yea after flushing everything out with the pysillium husk its good to get some probiotics
    It taste like lambic beer, which is delicious IMO. Lactobacillus will keep you regular. So funky!

Psysillium husk is the main active ingredient in metamucil. I could take the whole bottle and I don't really notice any difference.

You get a tolerance to fiber intake. I could eat a half a pound of prunes and wouldn't notice the next day. I'm already really regular, like it's the first thing I do every morning. I can't even imagine not being regular after being that way for years now.

There are people that if they eat a few prunes or dried apricots they are about to crap their pants. That probably means their diet isn't that great.

I'd say there's really no harm in taking a fiber supplement. If it makes that big of a difference in your bowel movements though you might want to consider getting more fiber naturally, meaning eating better healthier foods.

Nothing worse than a dawl patrol sesh in the winter, fully suited, and you start paddling out before it hits you... I've literally paddled in sweating, pale as a ghost, in the middle of winter, clinching to keep from brown flushing my suit. Only happened once, thank god it was before sunrise. I buried my turtle eggs and paddled back out. That was a sick day too.

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    Buy some its cheap, it will change the way you dump forever. . . If you want to surf better, feel lighter, have more energy , this is the stuff. This is something everyone should take. Its made my life better and i need to tell the world.
    I was looking into this last week... I was pretty convinced I was going to try it out, but this just sealed the deal... Sold... Nothing worse than not being 'regular' and feeling bloated.. Especially after waking up for a dawn patrol session.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by northendcanyon View Post
    I'd say there's really no harm in taking a fiber supplement. If it makes that big of a difference in your bowel movements though you might want to consider getting more fiber naturally, meaning eating better healthier foods.
    my normal diet is good enough to produce to the same effect, but not with the same ruthless efficiency. i'm cleared for take-off within 30 minutes of waking, every morning, guaranteed. it's more like micro-adjusting my metabolism.

Images
    You can do this and it's probably a pretty good idea. You can also change your diet to mainly fruits, vegetables and nuts.

....How can I say this nicely?

I was always "regular" but my consistency was not always regular. I started eating only fruits, nuts and veggies during the day and then some chicken or fish for dinner, red meat sparingly and then...

..... How can I say this nicely?

Snakes. Long, brown snakes.

I've noticed slow but steady weight loss without any additional exercise but my energy levels have been up and I never get the urge to pass out after lunch anymore.

I started looking into this because a lady I work with is currently fighting cancer so I researched cancer fighting diets and found a bunch of stuff promoting fruits and veggies. Right after that I found something comparing intestine lengths of herbivores and carnivores. Herbivore's intestines are about 4x the length of their torso, carnivore's intestines are about 2x the length of their torso. A carnivore eats meat and then expels it much faster after the nutrients are taken out. Humans, omnivores, can eat meat but once digested it stays in your system and begins to rot. By the time it gets to your colon you're basically taking in waste products.