LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Found a board in Deal, NJ

SURFBOARD FOUND

I was surfing in Deal,NJ around 5pm, while suiting up i watched you drive off without your board. I waited 20min for ya to come back, then put the board in my car so no one else would steal it.

IDENTIFY THE BOARD, STREET, AND COLOR OF YOUR CAR..and the board is yours.

You're a good man. Bless your soul, brah. I thought I was the only one who left boards on the road accidentally while packing up to leave. Good thing it hit me ten minutes later and was still there. Hope this guy or his friends see this.

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    SURFBOARD FOUND

I was surfing in Deal,NJ around 5pm, while suiting up i watched you drive off without your board. I waited 20min for ya to come back, then put the board in my car so no one else would steal it.

Somebody buy this man a brew.

Im going to say a white board,blue car on ocean ave.Did I win the prize?Very ,very cool of you.Karma comes back indeed.

Bless this guy with chest to overhead waves for the entire summer. You are a good person. I'm currently in the exact opposite situation in an area I would consider the polar opposite of NJ.

Images
    Bro your giving away a surf spot! Please don't name spots on here!!! Lol jk!!

Good looking out bro- hope you find the guy! Most ppl would take the board and run! Your a Good man! Maybe post something on Craigslist too???

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    SURFBOARD FOUND

Is it 19' long, 3' wide & in some odd way it reminds you of the kindling for grandpa's wood stove?
    Oh! And was there a white helmet nearby?

I recently had a kind stranger pick up my board and return it for me after I did the same thing. Glad there are so many people who would do the right thing. Hope the guy gets it back.

Glad to hear there is good people in this world still. Usually people would spray paint it or something. Good on you. As others said, hope this guy will see this post and get the board back, as well as reward you in some way.

Same thing happened to me a few years ago in North Jersey. A kind person who worked at the shop in Sea Bright picked it up and kept it at the shop. I posted up on this exact forum and the connection was made in less than a day. As someone who has been on the other side, good on you!