LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bumpitty bump bump

A brand new channel islands board with the price still on it, no wax and a tail pad placed 12 inches forward of the leash plug. Left at Phillips. What do I win?

Maybe the guy doesn't want it back??? He had a bad session and wanted to abandon his board like driving out to the country and letting your dog out and driving away. That poor abandoned dog (board) needs a loving home.

Post a sign with a picture of it at the place it was left, like on a light pole or something, maybe he'll go back down there and see the sign and contact you, or someone he knows will?

Good man
    You gotta be a real space cadet to leave your board behind. I've left a bootie or two but that's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Post a sign with a picture of it at the place it was left, like on a light pole or something, maybe he'll go back down there and see the sign and contact you, or someone he knows will?
    Definitely nice to see there are good people in this world still... I see most surfers as being part of a good community however you definitely get some assholes who would've taken the board, sold it or kept if for themselves... Good job man... I've got to agree with DawnPatrolSUP... def. need to post a sign or something... if the kid or his friends aren't part of the forum they will never know.

Very cool of you to bad the rest of the world isn't as nice

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE POSITIVE FEED BACK.

But i have to bump this thread up,

the guys board is currently living in my garage now. It already looks home sick, and i really want to get it back to the owner. I would love to ride it and cheer it up a bit, but the board is unique and very distinct looking, i would hate to be called a thief in the water.

So i need YOUR help, What other ways can i get this board reunited? should i post a pic and rely on just the street info? How many bumps or days should i wait till its ethically rite to sell it? Is there any other local surfing social media outlets out there that i should know about?

It would be cool if the SwellInfo Community could solve this one together.

Thanks
    -StayStoked

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    IDENTIFY THE BOARD, STREET, AND COLOR OF YOUR CAR..and the board is yours.
    Kelly Slater's personal board. We have identical quivers, so we get our boards mixed up every now and then. Did I mention Kelly Slater is my roommate? What street? Is that a trick question, brah? I was parked in the gym parking lot. The color of my Nissan GTR is blue. Vinn Diesel drives a blue one too and it pulls mad chicks. I would know - I'm slamming Hindu babes in between sets. You know what, just keep the board. I already made $1,452,985 since I started writing this post. Hey Roy, how about a custom?

Great job, staystoked. America

might help if you post a picture of it.... someone might recognize who it belongs to and they'd still have to verify the time/location specifcs and car....