LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE POSITIVE FEED BACK.

But i have to bump this thread up,

the guys board is currently living in my garage now. It already looks home sick, and i really want to get it back to the owner. I would love to ride it and cheer it up a bit, but the board is unique and very distinct looking, i would hate to be called a thief in the water.

So i need YOUR help, What other ways can i get this board reunited? should i post a pic and rely on just the street info? How many bumps or days should i wait till its ethically rite to sell it? Is there any other local surfing social media outlets out there that i should know about?

It would be cool if the SwellInfo Community could solve this one together.

Thanks
    -StayStoked
    If you frequent that spot a lot....Jam a homemade sign in the ground that says if you left your surfboard behind, email me. Create a free email address just for this, dont use your normal one. Chances are, if the guy surfs there, he'll be back, or a friend will etc. It's effort on your part, but it might work.

Craigslist as somebody mentioned, is a good idea as well.

You can put lost and found messages on Surfline too. I know it's a competitor site, but just in case.

I found myself in your shoes about 20 years ago,felt bad for dudes,it was 2 boards! brought them to the local police.maybe not your cup of tea,but the guy should contact the police,and if he doesn't within a year,they give the board to u

haha are you the guy whos board i found, but some one jacked your gloves?

Quote Originally Posted by shorepoints View Post
    Same thing happened to me a few years ago in North Jersey. A kind person who worked at the shop in Sea Bright picked it up and kept it at the shop. I posted up on this exact forum and the connection was made in less than a day. As someone who has been on the other side, good on you!

ask local surf shops to post a sign or maybe they know who's board it is.

try the www.thesurfersview.com and maybe craigslist?? i dont know if people still use localswell or not

You Sir are the kind person that reminds me of actions desireable in a real human being. Kudos for your efforts and I hope that board finds its owner and you make more positive vibes towards yourself from your efforts

Quote Originally Posted by peacefulsurf View Post
    Yup, that's me. Gloves were a small price to pay. Thanks once more for your kindness.

Bumpity

StayStoked...good on ya, brother.