LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring swell.

Spring swell.

These last few weeks have been pretty damn good here in central NJ... Two weekends ago there was some fun medium sized waves, this past Saturday was perfect with chest - shoulder high+ waves rolling through and even yesterday we got some fun, perfect peeling 2-3 footers... and it looks like some medium sized swell coming in this weekend as well... Life is just better when there are waves.

You guys thinking the same? Did I just jinx us? Hoping this continues throughout the summer (wishful thinking)... All is swell recently.

Quote Originally Posted by shorebreaker View Post
    Life is just better when there are waves.
    No truer words have been spoken... virtually, that is.

Images
    I think it's been a pretty decent spring myself.

Also the sandbars are sick after sandy. One of the best winters in my lifetime. Hopefully it continues

Images
    Yes, so many spots are working so well.

incredible out there this morning solid chest to head on the sets and dolphins all over the place surfing and jumping

Gorgeous looking wave, you guys have fun out there!

It's been 1-2 with some 2-3 here in VA Bch. Not big, but fun for the longer boards. High tide not so good. Lots of dolphins this afternoon. Swarms of biting flies the past few days. A real gauntlet racing back to the car. Lousy things swarm all over you and the board. They get in the car and bite your legs while yer driving home. Are these flies a problem all summer or just for a few weeks?

could be worse you could cut grass for a living hate those little baastards every year for the first couple of weeks after heavy rain and suuper heat i get eatn alive usually only last a couple weeks though