LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

where is the north wind blocked?

so i was thinking that today could be epic at the wedge. ive heard alot about it and im pretty sure where to paddle over from but im wondering if its going to be worth it today. does anyone know what the deal is with that spot for today?

Images

I heard you need to stop being a *****

Get your **** and go

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseknuckle View Post
    so i was thinking that today could be epic at the wedge. ive heard alot about it and im pretty sure where to paddle over from but im wondering if its going to be worth it today. does anyone know what the deal is with that spot for today?
    that place is veeeerrrry fickle, there can be 10ft seas and only be waist high there. Worth a look though if you have the time. I haven't been there in several years, so it may be better again.

Images
    Probably not enough south in the swell. Soren, his brother, and I actually paddled across last week, thinking it would be better than anywhere we saw, turned out to be a dumb decision.

Images
    about to paddle across to the wedge ... oc inlet looks blown to hell. hopefully we can score some waves over there any last words of wisdom?

yeah...

..dont get caught by the coast guard. I've heard from some assateague lifeguards that the CG will slap you with a $500 fine for paddling across.