LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Also - Its happy hour time. Im bailing off the net for 6 Gansette tall boys. Bye Neighbors!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OC&SC-83 View Post
    Mannisses, do you think [B]Paddington Jetty Bear[B] has sabotaged your thread, OR made your thread?? I say it could go either way.

PJB, hope that's cool... Amigo?
    I take credit for neither. My posts were on topic or a direct response to a previous relpy. That's the facts.

Narragansett Beer is the worse beer in the world. Wow, they still make that stuff? At least it was horrible in the early 90's.

Oh everything's always cool, Ocean City & South Carolina - 83.

Just topping off this thread. Here she is, leaving the sceen of the crime, feeling a bit lighter.

waterpooch.jpg

That's disgusting and good way to get people sick who are swimming near that. There's a reason dogs are banned from most beaches during the in-season.

Again, this thread's purpose is humor. For the official record, she prefers the yard. And I always travel with plastic bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Again, this thread's purpose is humor. For the official record, she prefers the yard. And I always travel with plastic bags.
    Some people just don't know how to laugh anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Fish poop in the ocean too, but you don't hear anyone complaining about that.
    No but the Scotish do. We were in Scotland years ago and ordered a Scotch and water. Bartender looked straight at me and said, " Aye laddy don't ya know fish **** in water?

Images
    Nice dog. Gold fur in da house, ya know what it is that I be sayin' ? You bes' treat that dog good, or I'll tell T-Bone to pass the barrel and don't give me that sh!t aboot role model.

Now that is posting on a surf predictin' website forum - Gold fur praise and an Ice Cube lyric thrown in for good measure. Wow, that was uncanny. That just stepped up the game 2.6 fold

I'm sure many members of the Swellinfo community are disappointed that you didn't take(post) any pictures of her in the "act." The Swellinfo community seems to have a disturbing admiration for all things fecal.

That Meatloaf dude is probably going nuts right now, as he seems to mention evacuating one's bowels in every comment he makes. Ahhh, dope does strange things to one's mind. I mean, just look at Courtney Love. They get what they want and they never want it again......Booooosh......I just did it again. Opps I did it again, I played with your heart

Wow, Gold Retriever, Ice Cube, Hole featuring Courtney Love, and Brittany Spears..........

The above does not represent the opinions of the website and is purely for entertainment value only. All opinions expressed are the sole intellectual property of Paddington Jetty Bear and do not reflect on Swellinfo or any of its subsidiaries. It is pure conjecture whether Courtney Love has ever used mind altering substances, and the expressed was not to be taken literally nor figuretively(sp).

While not as bad as Tom Cruise(allegedly), you have to watch yourself legally with Ms. Love.

PJB I am left in awe of that post.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    PJB I am left in awe of that post.
    Good deal, Manisses. However this quality post will be ignored and not properly worshipped due to the Dear Ann Landers influence spreading across forum land. " Help, I got a probelm !!!"

Do you know your Swellinfo handle F's me up. I spent 8 months living in Northern Virginia, thinking I was moving to Canada, and avoiding the rough New Jersey streets. I ran across a group of "cotton" fanatics from Manassas, VA. I called them the "Cotton Kids." So everytime I see your name I go, " Ohh whoa, cotton kids." Gives me a fright everytime. Never did make it to Canada either.

Oh, do you really drink Naraganssett Beer? Man, in 1990 I used to hang at a castle in Worcester, MA and drink that stuff......or cruising Main ST or Peidmont St. Ewwww, that stuff was not any good, Manisses. Natural Ice is a good cheap beer. Ok, as you were.