LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Morning

In Jersey they would have benched it out! Happy Birthday and I think you did the right thing. Who got to their feet first? Also, the dolphins were snacking? LOL Sorry, it just sounds funny

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Also, the dolphins were snacking? LOL Sorry, it just sounds funny
    "Peanut Butter Jelly TIME!"

"Give me back that filet-a-fish"

Happy Birthday :Nothing worse than a dumb a$$ kook dropping it on you when your having a chile morning.YOu should have feed him to the dolphins. YOu should have called him off.

I wonder how it would have turned out if I had called him off. I think he would have dropped in on me anyways since he didn't even bother to look. Maybe we would have taken that trip to the beach. Would have been pretty funny - haven't been in a proper fight since I got jumped in high school and that didn't turn out so well for me

Ah, the possibilities... Too bad we can't go back and play out each and every scenario and just go with whatever works out best. I like to think I'd be here where I am right now, I don't have many complaints. Man, birthday's really make you think... I'll stop rambling. Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm gonna go home and chill with the wife and dog now.

Don't let it ruin your birthday man! Same thing happened to me at Oceanic...guy dropped in on me and when I called him off he got all agro and said that , and I sh!t you not, that according to the rule book he had the right of way and that he didn't drive all the way from Raleigh to get called off. It was thigh high and I just laughed at him and told him he should have gotten the 2013 edition with the revisions. He left.