LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    And I am sure I will eventually buy a board that meets my skill set so I can pick up peaks with my CI brahs soon!!!
    SUP?

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    SUP?

Not much, wa sup wit you?

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    You've got it! Buying lots of boards is way more important than actually riding them.
    Because it keeps business alive and jobs for my brahs at the shop ongoing. So what I support my local surf shop by buying boards et al. surf supplies.

Because it keeps business alive and jobs for my brahs at the shop ongoing. So what I support my local surf shop by buying boards et al. surf supplies.

Me too, the difference is I actually use the stuff I buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Me too, the difference is I actually use the stuff I buy.
    Just because you have or make the time to use your sh*t don't assume I don't try to get out on mine. You are a lucky guy in my mind to find so much time to be a better surfer related to your ability to get in the ocean way more than I.

Not much, wa sup wit you?
    Stand up paddle-board.

Try burpees - its like push ups on meth - it will help your pop ups. Paddle a mile or so on flat days. A small battery powered trolling motor can be a great advantage on bigger days

Images
    Just because you have or make the time to use your sh*t don't assume I don't try to get out on mine. You are a lucky guy in my mind to find so much time to be a better surfer related to your ability to get in the ocean way more than I.
    "Lucky" or dedicated...........?

Forget buying boards and buy gas to get your ass to New Jersey, which I assume would be the closest coastal area for a citizen of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. And buy some rubbber for the cold months. Really Gruvi, the whole experience is so much more groovy during the winter. Nature touches you better in January, and the seals come out looking to bro down. The aesthetics of summer just don't compare to fall, winter, and spring.

If I had the cash I would most definitely own boards I never use.

Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    If I had the cash I would most definitely own boards I never use.
    I work hard to have cash for hobbies and like to collect things as well. I bought my bing after a summer season. I plan to get on it this summer when all the shortboarders are working on paddling