LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No respect

I know people takes things seriously here, so maybe I should clarify. I did not actually kill anyone...

Images
    I'm coming to all your breaks ,breaking all your boards, then taking a dump on your faces bro's. Grow up . Come to my home break ( which is anywhere I surf whenever I want) and I will s#it on all you. O and by the way I'm the same person as.Gruvi homos

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I know people takes things seriously here, so maybe I should clarify. I did not actually kill anyone...
    Only one time was a situation like this ever verified to be true and that was when I fitzpedoe'd what apparently was a 6 month old infant, resulting in anyone who was ever a dad or knows a dad to tell me how I better not see them or they were gonna knock my teeth out..... Even though it was not a kid and it was not their kid. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    I'm coming to all your breaks ,breaking all your boards, then taking a dump on your faces bro's. Grow up . Come to my home break ( which is anywhere I surf whenever I want) and I will s#it on all you. O and by the way I'm the same person as.Gruvi homos
    LMFAO!!!!

HAHAHA... I think it was my that may (or may not) have mentioned tooth knocking that day! Sorry bout that. It was hypothetical. And the kid in the video was getting younger with every post.

I heard a guy got 3 to 5 for pulling a Fitzpedo last week. It's now classified as semi lethal

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Only one time was a situation like this ever verified to be true and that was when I fitzpedoe'd what apparently was a 6 month old infant, resulting in anyone who was ever a dad or knows a dad to tell me how I better not see them or they were gonna knock my teeth out..... Even though it was not a kid and it was not their kid. Lol.

Images
    ocsurf32 sounds more and more like NJshredmachine...uh oh, you surf 23 footers and do bench offs too

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    This is going into the Hall of Fame for sure.

Dude, you should have just offered the kid some pizza then shown him how to get up with gruvi... he would be f****ed... literally.

HAHAHA... I think it was my that may (or may not) have mentioned tooth knocking that day! Sorry bout that. It was hypothetical. And the kid in the video was getting younger with every post.

I heard a guy got 3 to 5 for pulling a Fitzpedo last week. It's now classified as semi lethal
    Lol. I think that thread has to be considered a swellinfo classic.

Damn right it is... When your name becomes know as a weapon something special happened

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Lol. I think that thread has to be considered a swellinfo classic.

Damn right it is... When your name becomes know as a weapon something special happened
    Hahaaaa sweeeeeeeet! That dude never dropped in on me or anyone that I've see since since he got fitzpedoe'd. So some good stuff came from it.