LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No respect

Someone dropped in on NjShredmachine so he killed him and everyone on the beach... and then benched 350

Images
    Florida surf bro or whatever your name is . You have no credibility. . .you surf "where ever the surf is"? There's surf right here and I don't see you out bra! Meet me in the gym. ****ing shrugs for days. . . .wait till you see.my.traps in the surf

I think I figured it out, the member name oc surf stands for OH Crap ( I can't )surf ! Keep smiling boys and offer that dude some herb if you see him.

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    Florida surf bro or whatever your name is . You have no credibility. . .you surf "where ever the surf is"? There's surf right here and I don't see you out bra! Meet me in the gym. ****ing shrugs for days. . . .wait till you see.my.traps in the surf
    omg .... he's figured out yet another way to get around The Ban!

NJshredmachine....and cousins.....and spawn....the legend lives, and posts, on!

Images
    you should see my biceps and triceps...been doing 12 oz. curls all week, got to keep working out, no waves...brah

I'm coming to all your breaks ,breaking all your boards, then taking a dump on your faces bro's. Grow up . Come to my home break ( which is anywhere I surf whenever I want) and I will s#it on all you. O and by the way I'm the same person as.Gruvi homos
    El oh el. Loser.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Similar thing happened to me recently. I warned him nicely, then he did it again. So I killed him. His friend ran over to see what happened, so I killed him too. I took out 10 of them before it was over...
    Don' tell anyone. I don't want to get caught...

Surf my break an get out of line, I kill ya
    Haha, that's hilarious. But seriously if you need help covering your tracks, I may be able to help. The Marine Corps taught me some tricks.

Images
    'So i killed him and his friend" all time hahaha. this thread is classic. but in all seriousness, when dealing with other people in the water, path of least resistance works the best. has gotten me more friends (people who share waves with me) than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I call b#ll sh#t on this story. Wtf is up with all these weirdo posts lately?
    LOL! I thought the same thing, and busted out laughing when I read this.

This place has an influx of weirdos in the Summer. I'm dying laughing over some of this ****.

And you guys think Gruvi is bad.