LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by instantkarma View Post
    Surfrider Foundation. Buck up. Lots of talkers on this site, lets see some action.
    That may be the case, but this site definitely helped the petition against the cliffwalk repairs that would've destroyed Ruggles.

I bet that shoulder hopper looks left next time...

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    DENIED
    Worst television report ever.

Hooray!
    That was fuggin awesome!

Actually he'll probably rationalize it as "I better not look left or those flying fins will hit me in the face instead of my back."

Save Ruggles. Think global, Act local. Oh wait...

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/ruggles-saved_95189/

It can be done! More to the point, can be done quickly! If you californians stopped having so many meetings and holding hands and voting-to-see-if-you-should-vote-on-something and making sure everyone's feelings weren't hurt the issue would be ov-ah. If I were you, ZaG, I'd find me some biologist who isnt above a bribe and just have him say there is some endangered plankton there and a rare minute, large clawed, purple crab's habitat is being destroyed. If all esle fails, hack a San Diegan reps computer and blackmail. But my god.... this has dragged on for so long there is a second generation of surfers who are fighting to save trestles. Is this just an elaborate hoax?
    Also - while I am on a bit of a rant against Californians - STOP SENDING YOUR F&CKING JUICE PRODUCTS TO THE EAST COAST!!!! HOW MANY DIFFERENT MANGO DRINKS DOES A MAN NEED TO CHOOSE FROM?????? AND WHO THE HELL DRINKS POMEGRANTE JUCIE?????????? YOUR F*CKING YOGA HAS ALREADY TAKEN OVER! STOP WITH THE JUICE DRINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Save Ruggles. Think global, Act local. Oh wait...

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/ruggles-saved_95189/

It can be done! More to the point, can be done quickly! If you californians stopped having so many meetings and holding hands and voting-to-see-if-you-should-vote-on-something and making sure everyone's feelings weren't hurt the issue would be ov-ah. If I were you, ZaG, I'd find me some biologist who isnt above a bribe and just have him say there is some endangered plankton there and a rare minute, large clawed, purple crab's habitat is being destroyed. If all esle fails, hack a San Diegan reps computer and blackmail. But my god.... this has dragged on for so long there is a second generation of surfers who are fighting to save trestles. Is this just an elaborate hoax?
    Also - while I am on a bit of a rant against Californians - STOP SENDING YOUR F&CKING JUICE PRODUCTS TO THE EAST COAST!!!! HOW MANY DIFFERENT MANGO DRINKS DOES A MAN NEED TO CHOOSE FROM?????? AND WHO THE HELL DRINKS POMEGRANTE JUCIE?????????? YOUR F*CKING YOGA HAS ALREADY TAKEN OVER! STOP WITH THE JUICE DRINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just put bags of flaming poop in front of their doors. Your way is too much work.
    Also, we will take back the Yoga, vegetarians and Jamba Juice; but in exchange you must give up surfing, kind bud and In-n-Out.

Those are our terms.