LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 73
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    904
    Why is Paddington sweatin my hand and wrist?? I hope he doesn't start stalking my hand! LMAO! What is this thread about?

  2. #52
    If you "have a lawyer" you're a douche... A Rent a Cop, selling all his belongings (AKA crap) online for a few bucks with a "good" lawyer? Yeah, OK


    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    First of all, let me preface this statement with the fact that if you surf w.b. instead of the surrounding barrier islands, you are a huge kook who deserves a parking ticket because for a little extra effort, most days you can catch head high barrels when Wrightsville is mushy waste high crap. Furthermore, if you do decide to surf W.B. the surf zones are NOT in the "best breaking areas", in my opinion the "swim zones" are. Thirdly, tourists congregate infront of the surf zones because they like to "watch the surfers up close" and usually end up getting hit as a result. Oh well, my fin went through your child face. Sue me, my lawyer is good and I was in a surf zone. I'll counter sue and use your kid's college money to buy a new board.

  3. #53
    If you "have a lawyer" you're a douche... A Rent a Cop, selling all his belongings (AKA crap) online for a few bucks with a "good" lawyer? Yeah, OK


    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    First of all, let me preface this statement with the fact that if you surf w.b. instead of the surrounding barrier islands, you are a huge kook who deserves a parking ticket because for a little extra effort, most days you can catch head high barrels when Wrightsville is mushy waste high crap. Furthermore, if you do decide to surf W.B. the surf zones are NOT in the "best breaking areas", in my opinion the "swim zones" are. Thirdly, tourists congregate infront of the surf zones because they like to "watch the surfers up close" and usually end up getting hit as a result. Oh well, my fin went through your child face. Sue me, my lawyer is good and I was in a surf zone. I'll counter sue and use your kid's college money to buy a new board.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    If you "have a lawyer" you're a douche... A Rent a Cop, selling all his belongings (AKA crap) online for a few bucks with a "good" lawyer? Yeah, OK
    well technically it was my familys lawyer before we lost all our money. My dad lived in NYC with him when he got out of college. hes a good guy, and has my back if I need him, which considering i make most of my money off the grid and not through my "rent a cop" job , tends to be more than i'd like in this law happy society. Craigslist **** is a front FYI. Whatever man, i don't need to prove who i am to some deuche from the tristate on a swellinfo board. if you like to surf or skate, my number is 203-556-3520. I always love betting money.

    I am comfortable with who I am, what I do, and the fact i'm on the path of love in most aspects of my life. If your not, I suggest you figure it out, which won't happen on an internet forum, or in Ny-nj (in my opinion)
    Last edited by trevolution; Jun 18, 2013 at 01:09 PM.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Why is Paddington sweatin my hand and wrist?? I hope he doesn't start stalking my hand! LMAO! What is this thread about?
    Dude, I can't stop thinking aboot your hand. It's magnificent. Hey, ummmm, do you think you could post a picture of your other hand? I think I'm in love. Just like Ben Affleck fell in love with Hennifer Lopez who was really Mitch Connors, a wayward drifter, who took over Cartman's hand and assumed Hennifer Lopez's identity (South Park reference # 2) " I like tacos and burritos....."

    HA !!!!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,082
    Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Please refer to the original NOYA thread.
    Dually noted

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    904
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Dude, I can't stop thinking aboot your hand. It's magnificent. Hey, ummmm, do you think you could post a picture of your other hand? I think I'm in love. Just like Ben Affleck fell in love with Hennifer Lopez who was really Mitch Connors, a wayward drifter, who took over Cartman's hand and assumed Hennifer Lopez's identity (South Park reference # 2) " I like tacos and burritos....."

    HA !!!!
    Throw in a churro and it's on!

  8. #58
    that's exactly right. Only exception is that on the North End you can surf all day Monday-Friday as long as you are not in the shore break where the swimmers are. Have to be out 30 feet or so. Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays no surfing from 9-5. Of course, no surfing within 200 feet of the pier as some have found out the hard way.
    I recall getting called out of the water in Sandbridge many years ago, but they may have the same rules as the North End.
    I prefer the mornings or late evening sessions myself to avoid the tourist types and less sun exposure.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    499
    Well I am down for a united front of VB surfers taking to the town. Pier shotting, bench presses, bangin Hindus and meeting me at my break can wait.

    We can make things better. We can start here

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Promontorium Tremendum
    Posts
    909
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    What happens if you ignore the guard I wonder? Do they swim out and ticket you? Wait for the end of your sesh and arrest you? Are there close by unguarded beaches you can paddle to?

    Our local guards turn a blind eye to surfers when we get big hurricane swells. They close the beach but pretend they don't see surfers.

    Channel your anger. Get a dozen surfers together and show up at city meeting or whatever and request a change. Point out revenue losses for the town incurred by being surfer hostile.
    this. it ain't much but it's really all you have. get a plan, get specific about what you want (more spots, more hours, whatever), and get organized. surfers are an increasingly respectable demographic - it's certainly not hard to find group of business owners and citizens who surf or support those who do. get them together and it's actually possible to have an impact - 10 or 20 organized people at a small town town council meeting will get attention.

    and even if you fail to sway the town fathers, you have planted the seed to replace them.