LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

New England Shapers?

Hey,
    I wanted to get some names of local new england shapers. Just moved up and looking for a new board
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cstelman View Post
    Hey,
    I wanted to get some names of local new england shapers. Just moved up and looking for a new board
    Thanks
    I like 5 star. I've had good experience with Sashi's boards

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    I like 5 star. I've had good experience with Sashi's boards
    5star boards are great. I've owned a few of them and have been very pleased every time. Chris Chaize in New Jersey is also pretty great, and I make the commute to him at least every couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Thee Fartmeister View Post
    5star boards are great. I've owned a few of them and have been very pleased every time. Chris Chaize in New Jersey is also pretty great, and I make the commute to him at least every couple of years.
    Got two 5star boards. One is sick, the other is sicker. Also a Chaize fish that is in primo shape and floats like a charm but pearls too much compared to my other boards with wicked flip. It's well-made from top to bottom even if the stick isn't my schtick.

Where are you?

New hampshire

I've seen some boards from twin lights Gloucester MA that look pretty nice. That's pretty close to you.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyPedro View Post
    I've seen some boards from twin lights Gloucester MA that look pretty nice. That's pretty close to you.
    Im not looking for someone close. I dont care about that. I want a shaper with a lot of experience and knows what they are doing/talking about

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyPedro View Post
    Twin Lights is a glasser, not a shaper.

5 Star is bomb. Straight dank. Have two of them and they are better than my CI. Very well-suited for New England conditions.

5 star u can check out his shapes at Cinnamon Rainbows..