LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

New England Shapers?

Hey,
    I wanted to get some names of local new england shapers. Just moved up and looking for a new board
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cstelman View Post
    Hey,
    I wanted to get some names of local new england shapers. Just moved up and looking for a new board
    Thanks
    I like 5 star. I've had good experience with Sashi's boards

Where are you?

New hampshire

I've seen some boards from twin lights Gloucester MA that look pretty nice. That's pretty close to you.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodyPedro View Post
    I've seen some boards from twin lights Gloucester MA that look pretty nice. That's pretty close to you.
    Im not looking for someone close. I dont care about that. I want a shaper with a lot of experience and knows what they are doing/talking about

5 star u can check out his shapes at Cinnamon Rainbows..

Images
    Hey man, I'm in boston. I been shaping here for 10 years.

On thursday I will be doing a demo in salisbury ma. its one the line of NH and MA

come by check some boards. What kind of board you looking for?

Chino

Hi, first post here to chime in for the many great shapers in N.E. Yes Chino as above, nice looking boards. Also Roger Beal in Hingham MA is excellent and rather legendary. He's from San Diego and worked for G&S and Rusty for many years. He's done four boards for me, all of them exceptional. He works through Nor'Easter surf shop in Scituate and you can probably see his boards there. Vec on the Cape has a great reputation and a shop in Orleans. I've seen 5 Star boards at Cinnamon Rainbows in Hampton Beach, NH - nice HPSB shapes. Down in RI you have Spirare and Levy both of whom are great shapers. Spirare works with alternative construction techniques, recycled foam and I think Vec and Chino are into that too. My Spirare mini Simmons is fantastic and, as surfboards go, seemingly indestructible.

Quote Originally Posted by lumpus View Post
    Hi, first post here to chime in for the many great shapers in N.E. Yes Chino as above, nice looking boards. Also Roger Beal in Hingham MA is excellent and rather legendary. He's from San Diego and worked for G&S and Rusty for many years. He's done four boards for me, all of them exceptional. He works through Nor'Easter surf shop in Scituate and you can probably see his boards there. Vec on the Cape has a great reputation and a shop in Orleans. I've seen 5 Star boards at Cinnamon Rainbows in Hampton Beach, NH - nice HPSB shapes. Down in RI you have Spirare and Levy both of whom are great shapers. Spirare works with alternative construction techniques, recycled foam and I think Vec and Chino are into that too. My Spirare mini Simmons is fantastic and, as surfboards go, seemingly indestructible.
    Awesome thanks for all the info