LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyPedro View Post
    I've seen some boards from twin lights Gloucester MA that look pretty nice. That's pretty close to you.
    Twin Lights is a glasser, not a shaper.

5 Star is bomb. Straight dank. Have two of them and they are better than my CI. Very well-suited for New England conditions.

best thing to ride in New England is a screen door. trust me, i lived there 18 years and theres no waves up there. I can shape you one of those for $100 bux

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    best thing to ride in New England is a screen door. trust me, i lived there 18 years and theres no waves up there. I can shape you one of those for $100 bux
    could of fooled me, no waves.

2 weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Franyfingers View Post
    could of fooled me, no waves.

2 weeks ago
    shhhh!!!! they come in droves

Images
    I love surfing Burnham PT in CT

Images
    Mystic goes off.

Shawn from Vec Surfboards on the Cape in Orleans: http://vecsurfboards.com/
    He just shaped a board for me. Nice guy, easy to work with, and most importantly great board. He also does the surf report for www.nesurf.com

Dave Levy, LSD (Levy Surf Designs) Narragansett.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    I like 5 star. I've had good experience with Sashi's boards
    5star boards are great. I've owned a few of them and have been very pleased every time. Chris Chaize in New Jersey is also pretty great, and I make the commute to him at least every couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Thee Fartmeister View Post
    5star boards are great. I've owned a few of them and have been very pleased every time. Chris Chaize in New Jersey is also pretty great, and I make the commute to him at least every couple of years.
    Got two 5star boards. One is sick, the other is sicker. Also a Chaize fish that is in primo shape and floats like a charm but pearls too much compared to my other boards with wicked flip. It's well-made from top to bottom even if the stick isn't my schtick.