LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Shapes

Quote Originally Posted by Agabinet View Post
    Dave Levy, LSD (Levy Surf Designs) Narragansett.
    I'll make you anything you want. I shape them and glass them in Narragansett, R.I. Longboards,Fishes, Stumps , Shortboards or SUP's . Levysurfdesigns.com 9' longboard with tail block.jpg5'10'' & 5'11' Speedboats convetrible's bottom.jpg5'4'' Groveler -Greg , Bottom.jpgcustom keel fins.jpglevyfishWht.jpg

2. Get a fivestar. Sashi is a great guy and amazing surfer. Pick one up at Cinnamon rainbows or order one by phone or email.

My vote goes to Roger Beal, if you can track him down. I have one of his boards that I bought from Noreaster in Scituate. One of my friends has had two boards shaped by him and he loves them. However, he had to wait five months to get the second one. I met Chino this weekend at the Levitate Music Festival and might go to him for my next board. He's got some nice looking stuff.

It sound like you have some choices!

If you're interested in a longboard check out Hanlon Longboards in NH. Really nice boards and really good prices. I'm in southern ME and the two I know of up here are Madison Surf Co and McDermott Shapes. Haven't ridden either, but have seen plenty in the water. I plan to buy from one of them within the next year once I wear out the long-term loaner I've been using. They're both small where as 5Star and Vec are pretty big.

Where will you be surfing? Jenness?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cstelman View Post
    Hey,
    I wanted to get some names of local new england shapers. Just moved up and looking for a new board
    Thanks
    Try John Boley in kittery Maine. He's a good friend of mine. He's a master craftsmen who developed his own line of wooden boards that are incredibly light weight. I used his 10 footer that's right around 20 lbs. it's amazing. Plus for a wood board you'll get a better price from him than grain surfboards for example. That's if you want wood. Just send me a PM if u want to connect with him.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkstink View Post
    My vote goes to Roger Beal, if you can track him down. I have one of his boards that I bought from Noreaster in Scituate. One of my friends has had two boards shaped by him and he loves them. However, he had to wait five months to get the second one. I met Chino this weekend at the Levitate Music Festival and might go to him for my next board. He's got some nice looking stuff.

It sound like you have some choices!
    Roger was hanging in my booth at the festival.....