LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by unsalted View Post
    Oh snap! Every time I need to laugh I can count on this forum. You guys are hilarious. Keep it up. Wax on wax off! LOL Hey when are they gona make wax that doesn't rub my nipples raw?
    Just cover them with those pasty things strippers use

Images
    You can cover your nipples with a good quality duct tape, make sure you cover up the hair around your nips too, you don't want wax to get stuck there either.
    Last edited by fl.surfdog; Jun 19, 2013 at 05:33 PM.

in all seriousness though, stay away from "punt wax". That **** has ruined my life. I still can't get it out of my watch band and belly hair. It was even stuck in my f*cking arm hair. I pretty sure I also ruined a pair of shorts bringing the board in. It's like the tree sap of waxes.

wax it 101% surface it good

Quote Originally Posted by PanaExportsLLC View Post
    wax it 101% surface it good
    Hey Pana - I've, um, got this, you know... big party this weekend and I.... well... You know I usually dont do this type of thing but.... do you, um..... a friend of mine was looking for some...um.... do you sell coke?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wave.dave View Post
    Just wax the bottom of your feet.
    Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that

Haha.. So awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Hey Pana - I've, um, got this, you know... big party this weekend and I.... well... You know I usually dont do this type of thing but.... do you, um..... a friend of mine was looking for some...um.... do you sell coke?

dude brah, just use some resin from your bowl. Not only will you never fall off your board, when you break it from doin a backside mcdoodle flop reverse monkey nut flip, you can throw that m-effer in a fire pit and stand real close. Just take deep breaths, you'll be higher than a giraffes p*ssy

Quote Originally Posted by banman View Post
    Guys my wiener is still stuck in my board, what can I use to get it out without dissolving my *****?
    Wax on, wacks off

Just in time for the water temp wax switch.. Make sure you blowdry your boards scrape the wax and roll it in a ball and save it for next years base coat!!