LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    stick um the stuff football players use to catch a ball works

Stop messing with this guy...he needs some real feedback.

Melt down about 200-300 bars of wax into a bucket. Then just pour it onto the board. This is the only way to get a perfect layer across the whole board.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mushdoc View Post
    Stop messing with this guy...he needs some real feedback.

Melt down about 200-300 bars of wax into a bucket. Then just pour it onto the board. This is the only way to get a perfect layer across the whole board.
    agreed- a nice coat of wax over the whole board- sometimes if you have a bathtub or something- you can pour the melted wax into there and dip your baords...

Wax is for kooks, I cover my board in traction pads for max grip, feels great on the nipples...

...and always remember that cold water wax will work in warm water, but warm water wax sucks in cold water.

Can you guys be more specific? I followed his instructions but I ended up with my d*ck glassed into the board and a gallon of melted wax in my butt crack.

I use skateboard grip tape on the top and bottom of my board

Images
    I wax the bottom of my board so I can still ride when I "accidentally" don't land my kickflips correctly.

Although this post is very insightful, what I really want to know is: What is the best way to tie my shoelaces? Perhaps you can, um, put some bullet points together for me on that one....

PS - Sticky Bumbs Cold Water is made of Soylent green. Which is.... PEOPLE!!! ITS PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Guys my wiener is still stuck in my board, what can I use to get it out without dissolving my *****?