Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Just wax the bottom of your feet.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    i think you're over-thinking it.
    I'd say so too, I thought maybe this was a joke at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I like to lay my board on the pavement in front of the front tire of my truck, strategicaly place several whole chunks of wax, then drive over it a few times. It really smooshes in the wax and leaves tire patterns for better grip while doing air reverses.
    LMAO. +1 for Zippy.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I thought maybe this was a joke at first.
    I thought so too, but when he mentioned his techniques were good for riding 23 foot barrels, I realized this kid knew what he was talking about.

That's why I've since switched to his swirly technique. I think my waxing procedure might have been holding me back.

I draw ****s. When the board is fully waxed, it's just ****s on ****s on ****s.

Also, I wax the bottom, fins, and leash. You know, more ****s.

Images
    Oh snap! Every time I need to laugh I can count on this forum. You guys are hilarious. Keep it up. Wax on wax off! LOL Hey when are they gona make wax that doesn't rub my nipples raw?

Images
    Just let them rub off dude, life is sooo much easier without them.

Quote Originally Posted by unsalted View Post
    Oh snap! Every time I need to laugh I can count on this forum. You guys are hilarious. Keep it up. Wax on wax off! LOL Hey when are they gona make wax that doesn't rub my nipples raw?
    Just cover them with those pasty things strippers use

Images
    You can cover your nipples with a good quality duct tape, make sure you cover up the hair around your nips too, you don't want wax to get stuck there either.
    Last edited by fl.surfdog; Jun 19, 2013 at 06:33 PM.

in all seriousness though, stay away from "punt wax". That **** has ruined my life. I still can't get it out of my watch band and belly hair. It was even stuck in my f*cking arm hair. I pretty sure I also ruined a pair of shorts bringing the board in. It's like the tree sap of waxes.