LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I got a nasty bacteria infection on arms from wetsuit. They always hang up in my shower in between session and never completely dry

Quote Originally Posted by span1 View Post
    I got a nasty bacteria infection on arms from wetsuit. They always hang up in my shower in between session and never completely dry
    I turn all of my stuff inside out to dry after I give everything a good rinse in the shower.. My suits and gear never smell and last a long time.

Images
    Hey, now I'm just axing a question so don't get all bent.

Do any of y'all sometimes feel that y'all are making surfing too scientific, complicated, and detailed. Addressing every possible situational nuance, looking at computer swell models, disecting this, disecting that, predicting that, predicting this, axing this, axing that...............

Wake up. Smoke dope. Go to the beach. Check the surf. Decide where to surf. Surf. Rinse wetsuit off. Smoke dope. Eat breakfast and be done with the rest.........does this exist anymore?

Surfing was never meant to be complicated.

COLD water.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Might be the hangar, but it's not the shower.
    I agree- make sure to use a thicker plastic hanger- like the ones they use in surf shops for the suits.

Cold water- Im not trying to be all scientific lol but I always felt like warm water wears out the material quicker

Third and most important- check out your warranty - send it back and get then to fix it- shouldn't be happening so soon- I'm unsure about oneil but most suits have warranties and honor them. Send it back

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post

Do any of y'all sometimes feel that y'all are making surfing too scientific, complicated, and detailed. Addressing every possible situational nuance, looking at computer swell models, disecting this, disecting that, predicting that, predicting this, axing this, axing that...............

Wake up. Smoke dope. Go to the beach. Check the surf. Decide where to surf. Surf. Rinse wetsuit off. Smoke dope. Eat breakfast and be done with the rest.........does this exist anymore?

Wetsuits were less than $100 when I started. Now they're over $450. Worth the info and the input. But I'm from the school you can learn something new aboot every day.

Images
    i agree with you minus the smoking dope part, its like a damn scientific book or something yall gotta go with the flow quit thinking so hard

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post

I want DATA! I GOTTA have data!!

Everything's gotten increasingly complicated and involved. Decisions now a days require data/metrics, charts, graphs, spreadsheets, risk minimization, cost analysis, etc.
    We've also become slaves to technology, and it's being applied to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by span1 View Post
    Is it an excel suit?

Quote Originally Posted by Plover View Post
    Is it an excel suit?
    Rip curl e3 with drying thing on chest