LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    295 lbs. 3 times?! That's OK... If you're in 2nd grade!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    If you can't bench at least 295 three times don't even ask.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    295 lbs. 3 times?! That's OK... If you're in 2nd grade!
    This cracked me up!!! Thanks NYNJ!

  3. #13
    only a liberal news site could make something so awesome and harmless, seem like a big deal

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,015
    Trev, where have ya been

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Trev, where have ya been
    well theres probably people after me like usual, so for my own safety I will say between the states of maine and florida

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    well theres probably people after me like usual, so for my own safety I will say between the states of maine and florida
    plus i said i would be off the boards for a few weeks, and unlike NY-NJ or M-fittz, i speak truth and am not a spineless liar who doesn't stick to their word.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    1,015
    Tell us how ya really feel! LOL

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroevol View Post
    tell us how ya really feel! Lol
    tell em why you mad girl hot 97. From the burbs to the bridge

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    tell em why you mad girl hot 97. From the burbs to the bridge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxAju0nbhu4


    " A man is only as faithful as his options"
    Last edited by trevolution; Jun 18, 2013 at 01:26 PM.

  10. #20
    I don't stick to my word? When have I given you my word?

    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    plus i said i would be off the boards for a few weeks, and unlike NY-NJ or M-fittz, i speak truth and am not a spineless liar who doesn't stick to their word.