LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    Sex hotline? 8====D

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Sex hotline? 8====D
    nah real number. i wish some dumb mother would try something in real life. Like i said, man of truth, i got a masssseburrrrg and nc is a stand ur ground state. just don't shoot the floor or thats submission and life in prison

nah real number. i wish some dumb mother would try something in real life. Like i said, man of truth, i got a masssseburrrrg and nc is a stand ur ground state. just don't shoot the floor or thats submission and life in prison
    I will still call for a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I will still call for a good time.

please do. if u rack up more than an hour then send me a paypall for my phone minutes. furthermore i reserve the right to record any and all conversations and use them for my own monetary purposes

okOk, thanks for the opinions guys. The weight was my concern too, glad I asked. It does look Damn cool though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    *By the way, how much is this board listed for? Really high for "vintage" appeal or really low for the "I can't believe I'm selling this board so cheap, considering how much it's really worth because it's vintage" appeal? Either way, I'm sure you can find a better option.
    He was asking $350, I offered $250 and he said sure.

trevolution: I've always liked the aesthetic of a longboard more. Plus, as a fat guy, it'd have to be a thick frickin shortboard. I could maybe use a fish, but I've never tried one, definitely don't want to buy one right out.

Quote Originally Posted by Revderrick View Post
    okOk, thanks for the opinions guys. The weight was my concern too, glad I asked. It does look Damn cool though.

He was asking $350, I offered $250 and he said sure.

trevolution: I've always liked the aesthetic of a longboard more. Plus, as a fat guy, it'd have to be a thick frickin shortboard. I could maybe use a fish, but I've never tried one, definitely don't want to buy one right out.
    to each his own bud! u just asked for an pinion on a longboard: so i gave me own

Well... you know what they say about opinions...

For example, Joel Tudor could kick all of our butts... on the beach, or on his longboard... or fish, or shortboard, or single fin, or...

If you think "longboards are for pu$$ies" I'd say you're a little out of touch.

Either way... these threads crack me up!

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Well... you know what they say about opinions...

For example, Joel Tudor could kick all of our butts... on the beach, or on his longboard... or fish, or shortboard, or single fin, or...

If you think "longboards are for pu$$ies" I'd say you're a little out of touch.

Either way... these threads crack me up!

i just surf cause its the less painful version of skateboarding. i don't like bombing hills on a longboard, so why would i surf one? its a different touch , i may be out of yours but your out of mine as well.

i may be out of yours but your out of mine as well.
    You got that right, brother!

Anyways... I just try to appreciate everything for what it's worth... try to find the beauty even in the ugly. Makes me a richer person just for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    You got that right, brother!

Anyways... I just try to appreciate everything for what it's worth... try to find the beauty even in the ugly. Makes me a richer person just for trying.
    That is a good way to live.