LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Sublime: 3 Ring Circus (Live at the Palace)

    Just a friendly reminder to listen to some non-Rome Sublime today. In celebration of 25 years, some big-wigs mastered a Sublime show from October 21, 1995. It just hit iTunes and other music sites alike this morning. You really can't beat 27 songs for $12.99.

    In Sublime we trust. RIP Bradley.

  2. Posting about Sublime on a surf website? You need friends pal. Oh P.S. Sublime is the worst band that has ever existed.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    Posting about Sublime on a surf website? You need friends pal. Oh P.S. Sublime is the worst band that has ever existed.
    back to your bridge troll

    bradley is revolution
    thanks for the info dl

  4. Quote Originally Posted by asharkinslacks View Post
    back to your bridge troll

    bradley is revolution
    thanks for the info dl
    HAHAHAH Type of surfer: Kayak?

    Kill yourself and go to a Kayak website.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    Posting about Sublime on a surf website? You need friends pal. Oh P.S. Sublime is the worst band that has ever existed.
    Posting about how Sublime is the worst band that has ever existed on a surf website? You're the one who needs friends, pal.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    1,940
    Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    Posting about Sublime on a surf website? You need friends pal. Oh P.S. Sublime is the worst band that has ever existed.
    A band who some of my buddies at the Strand in Ventura surfed with is not for surfing website? A band that Matt Biolos hung out with when he was living in the warehouse is not for a surfing website? A band with a lost team rider singing on a track on a platinum record is not for a surfing website? A band that has songs about surfing is not for a surfing website? You kind of don't know what you're talking about.

    Gentleman, I think we have a Justin Bieber fan here.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    A band who some of my buddies at the Strand in Ventura surfed with is not for surfing website? A band that Matt Biolos hung out with when he was living in the warehouse is not for a surfing website? A band with a lost team rider singing on a track on a platinum record is not for a surfing website? A band that has songs about surfing is not for a surfing website? You kind of don't know what you're talking about.

    Gentleman, I think we have a Justin Bieber fan here.
    White guys with neck tattoos who make music in a genre that was killed off because it was so terrible. WORST BAND EVER. Ska is the worst music ever. Ventura is the worst place in California...arguably. Matt Biolos is a fat guy who cant surf and jerks off 16 year old boys in the back of his warehouse. Big boys ride Merricks. Please keep the love for Sublime coming as I love knowing how much they influenced your pathetic childhood.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    White guys with neck tattoos who make music in a genre that was killed off because it was so terrible. WORST BAND EVER. Ska is the worst music ever. Ventura is the worst place in California...arguably. Matt Biolos is a fat guy who cant surf and jerks off 16 year old boys in the back of his warehouse. Big boys ride Merricks. Please keep the love for Sublime coming as I love knowing how much they influenced your pathetic childhood.

    This dude has definitely got the Beber Fever.


    And BTW, Sublime is most definitely NOT Ska, rudeboy.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    This dude has definitely got the Beber Fever.


    And BTW, Sublime is most definitely NOT Ska, rudeboy.
    Yeah, they are a mix of lots of genres, Ska would be more like The Toasters, Mighty Mighty Boss Tones, etc.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    This dude has definitely got the Beber Fever.


    And BTW, Sublime is most definitely NOT Ska, rudeboy.
    Hahaha so its white reggae? White guys know so much about being Rastafari. WORST BAND EVER