LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sublime: 3 Ring Circus (Live at the Palace)

Just a friendly reminder to listen to some non-Rome Sublime today. In celebration of 25 years, some big-wigs mastered a Sublime show from October 21, 1995. It just hit iTunes and other music sites alike this morning. You really can't beat 27 songs for $12.99.

In Sublime we trust. RIP Bradley.

2. Posting about Sublime on a surf website? You need friends pal. Oh P.S. Sublime is the worst band that has ever existed.

3. Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    Posting about Sublime on a surf website? You need friends pal. Oh P.S. Sublime is the worst band that has ever existed.
    back to your bridge troll

bradley is revolution
    thanks for the info dl

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Just a friendly reminder to listen to some non-Rome Sublime today. In celebration of 25 years, some big-wigs mastered a Sublime show from October 21, 1995. It just hit iTunes and other music sites alike this morning. You really can't beat 27 songs for $12.99.

In Sublime we trust. RIP Bradley.

Thanks for the heads up! Was just watching some live video yesterday on Youtube... I remember back in the day I had to find my way into 6th generation VHS tape trading circles... so much easier/better quality nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by im way better than you View Post
    Posting about Sublime on a surf website? You need friends pal. Oh P.S. Sublime is the worst band that has ever existed.
    Posting about how Sublime is the worst band that has ever existed on a surf website? You're the one who needs friends, pal.

A band who some of my buddies at the Strand in Ventura surfed with is not for surfing website? A band that Matt Biolos hung out with when he was living in the warehouse is not for a surfing website? A band with a lost team rider singing on a track on a platinum record is not for a surfing website? A band that has songs about surfing is not for a surfing website? You kind of don't know what you're talking about.

Gentleman, I think we have a Justin Bieber fan here.

Guys guys.... he is way better than us.

9. Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    A band who some of my buddies at the Strand in Ventura surfed with is not for surfing website? A band that Matt Biolos hung out with when he was living in the warehouse is not for a surfing website? A band with a lost team rider singing on a track on a platinum record is not for a surfing website? A band that has songs about surfing is not for a surfing website? You kind of don't know what you're talking about.

Gentleman, I think we have a Justin Bieber fan here.
    White guys with neck tattoos who make music in a genre that was killed off because it was so terrible. WORST BAND EVER. Ska is the worst music ever. Ventura is the worst place in California...arguably. Matt Biolos is a fat guy who cant surf and jerks off 16 year old boys in the back of his warehouse. Big boys ride Merricks. Please keep the love for Sublime coming as I love knowing how much they influenced your pathetic childhood.

10. Quote Originally Posted by asharkinslacks View Post
    back to your bridge troll

bradley is revolution
    thanks for the info dl
    HAHAHAH Type of surfer: Kayak?

Kill yourself and go to a Kayak website.